BMW sauber

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
jaslfc
jaslfc

BMW sauber

it is rumoured that bmw bought sauber for 250 million pounds... if so .. what will happen.. i dont think anything can happen this season.. do u think they can modify the car to make it bmw power? or maybe even start on a whole new chasis? i think its bye bye to jv ..

Pounds of what? jell-O? air?

jaslfc
jaslfc

Anonymous wrote:Pounds of what? jell-O? air?
pound sterling u DUMBASSS

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

If true....well probably they'll keep this years car and engine...and dismantle a whole lot of Petronas/Ferrari engines just to see exactly its internals.... :lol:

Micky
Micky

I think Ferrari might have something to say about that!

Some kind of breach of contract maybe???

manchild
manchild

jaslfc wrote:…i think its bye bye to jv ..
Thank god for that! This way he’ll get a chance to do leave Sauber and very probably drive for Ferrari in 2006 because Barrichello also announced that this is his last season in Scuderia.

Since there’ll be two empty seats left in Ferrari, one of them will definitely belong to Jacques and the other probably to some young driver or rookie. Medias are already all over “Villeneuve in Ferrari” repetition wannabe.

manchild
manchild

Monstrobolaxa wrote:...and dismantle a whole lot of Petronas/Ferrari engines just to see exactly its internals.... :lol:
...and wake up with horse's head :wink:

West
West

manchild wrote:
jaslfc wrote:…i think its bye bye to jv ..
Thank god for that! This way he’ll get a chance to do leave Sauber and very probably drive for Ferrari in 2006 because Barrichello also announced that this is his last season in Scuderia.

Since there’ll be two empty seats left in Ferrari, one of them will definitely belong to Jacques and the other probably to some young driver or rookie. Medias are already all over “Villeneuve in Ferrari” repetition wannabe.
I thought it was 50-50 he'll leave.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

Steven
Owner

On a further note, I am sure there will be at most one drive available at Ferrari, and Jacques is not willing to play second violin aside MSC.

Anyway, I think Jacques is doing the best he can do, but if they don't him adjust the car as he wants to, well then how can they expect that he performs well in a car he cannot thrust. Both Peter Sauber and Jacques are there long enough to be aware of that

jaslfc
jaslfc

no way jv will go to ferrari. If enzo ferrari was still alive then maybe but i think jv will have to prove himself and hopefully he can see out his 2 years in sauber and retire.. who knows with bmw sauber he can actually challenge for wins!!!

RH1300S
RH1300S

I understand it is no more than a rumour; nothwithstanding the quoted figure (some say 270M US$) is more than the team would be worth and is probably being confused with BMW's F1 engine budget.

What seems a racing certainity is that Sauber will run BMW engines next year.

There is probably no smoke without fire, so perhaps the idea of BMW taking over the team is being floated.

I cannot for a minute believe that JV will end up in a Ferrari; there are too many far better drivers around who would be available when the RB situation shakes out.

Of course BMW will not be getting their hands on some Ferrari engines! My understanding is that the engines are un-touched by the recipient teams and are no doubt shipped straight back to the factory was they have done their duty. Probably not much to learn anyway as V8's will be the order of the day next year.

manchild
manchild

I think that both seats will be empty in Ferrari. Schumacher will retire and Rubens wouldn't like to be second driver anymore while also no one else would like to be second driver to Rubens.

We'll see...

I just hate seeing Villeneuve wasting his talent and experience like it was in BAR or as it is now in Sauber. He is doing the best he can, look at the qualifying lap in Montreal!

he may have wasted his talent at BAR a few years ago but i don't think so. Villeneuve is not a good racer anymore he got way too far out of it and he can't seem to get any luck with testing. yea he may be fast...over one lap but a good racer is good over the entire race. Villeneuve racing career in formula is pretty much dried up he doesn't have what it takes anymore he'd do better as a test driver or going to the F1 retirement home....DTM not a bad series but thats where most F1 drivers end up

manchild
manchild

Anonymous wrote:Villeneuve is not a good racer anymore...
:shock: :roll: :^o :sick:

Looks like that we have "Dr.Sigmund Freud" here among us…