bernies money direa pob

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
furnik28
furnik28

bernies money direa pob

as iwas trying to tell the people on ten tenths that bernies wealth come first and f1 is last thing he thinks of. So if you think of it the reason that fia has sumond the 7 teams and michlin for the US debacle is hes trying to get the money of them so that he dosnt have to pay for a cent for refunds and leagl
problems. the part that is interstring is that when when you sign a leagl document you have to stick to IT or pay for it. so realy the fia has NO RIGHT to sumons those 7 teams because of a legal document. And my last thing is that i hope i dont offen any one with my spelling and grammer.
rok

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Interesting last sentence! :lol: ...not offended! :lol:

Concerning the refund I actually agree that someone should pay the refunds....though IMO not Bernie nor the Michelin teams....IMO Michelin should be the one paying for all this, if they had made up to the task material non of this would have happened....next time they shouldn't risk as much in tire construction as they've been doing!

jaslfc
jaslfc

dont blame bernie.. hes the one that made formula one to what it is today

RH1300S
RH1300S

Has anyone read Paul Stoddard's open letter on the subject? Bernie did his utmost to run the race; the buck stops with Mosley.

Also, best not to confuse Bernie with the FIA (hard to do sometimes I know!)

manchild
manchild

RH1300S wrote:Has anyone read Paul Stoddard's open letter on the subject? Bernie did his utmost to run the race; the buck stops with Mosley.

Also, best not to confuse Bernie with the FIA (hard to do sometimes I know!)
I quoted Stoddy's letter in USGP Michelin topic

Bernie is just trying to wash his hands, he’s just more realistic than Mossley. However, I believe that if Bernie truly wanted the race he’d found the way to convince Mossley.

When the ship is sinking…
Last edited by manchild on 22 Jun 2005, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

manchild
manchild

jaslfc wrote:dont blame bernie.. hes the one that made formula one to what it is today
I understood this as sarcasm, am I right?

jaslfc
jaslfc

manchild wrote:
jaslfc wrote:dont blame bernie.. hes the one that made formula one to what it is today
I understood this as sarcasm, am I right?
NO manchild.. i really meant it

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

If it wasn't for bernie in the 80's organizing the FOA...and creating the concorde agreemente F1 wouldn't be where it is today....Bernie has done alot for the sport.

manchild
manchild

His positive achievements from the early days can hardly get out of shade of what he has done with F1 since this competition became his property. Problems are constantly increasing and previous decade of F1 seams like a lost time. No racing and constant ban of technology lead us to where we are today - very close to GPWC.

Hudsonhawk
Hudsonhawk

jaslfc Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:17 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

just incase you didnt laugh enough at the first comment, he stuttered and re-posted it again.......Or i think his guide dog posted the second one.....

Hudsonhawk
Hudsonhawk

Monstro........

Your post has shocked me, completely out of your usual precise analytical character (sorry)

You will never develop or should i say you will never take that next step if you are not so close to the limit and constantly pushing the boundaries. This is F1 afterall.

Point is that michelin accepted, admitted and attempted to salvage the situation. This is not an everyday tyre we are talking about and its weakness has only been on a small portion of one of 19 odd tracks.

Catchya on the highway bro
Hudson

jaslfc
jaslfc

Hudsonhawk wrote:

--- off!! its my opinion

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

just incase you didnt laugh enough at the first comment, he stuttered and re-posted it again.......Or i think his guide dog posted the second one.....

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Hudsonhawk wrote:Monstro........

Your post has shocked me, completely out of your usual precise analytical character (sorry)

You will never develop or should i say you will never take that next step if you are not so close to the limit and constantly pushing the boundaries. This is F1 afterall.

Point is that michelin accepted, admitted and attempted to salvage the situation. This is not an everyday tyre we are talking about and its weakness has only been on a small portion of one of 19 odd tracks.

Catchya on the highway bro
Hudson
hehehe.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't say I disagree with you...but M have been takiing it over the limit...just look at the amount of punctures compared with the punctures B has had!

Hudsonhawk
Hudsonhawk

Keep up the good work monstro....... :)

Hudson

Spencifer_Murphy

sorry to go back to it...but I dont think Bernie should be blamed...after all he DID want the tyre chicane, but that said I think he deserves a good slap on the wrists for his arrogant interview with Martin Brundle on ITV's F1 coverage that weekend lol.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.