FIA

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
MRE
MRE

FIA

:twisted: what I want to say is FIA and Ferrari is an alied and againts other F1 team.
formula one

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

That's the opinion of many. It's debatable whether any form of conspiracy is involved, but at present, it appears that there are two sides forming up. On one side is the FIA and Ferrari, while in the other camp are most of the other teams and manufacturers.
The recent events from the USGP fiasco has only polarized both sides, leading to further animosity and division.
Sadly, with all this polticking going on, the fans suffer. Instead of cheering for racing, we sit on the sidelines and watch the mud being thrown. One day it''s Stoddard and his anti-Mosley comments. Next day, it's Mosley and his fascist stand. Next day.. you get the message.... yadda yadda yadda...
Geez, I'm really getting sick of all this crap. I Just want to enjoy the racing.