Use Firefox for this site

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

something more, PLEASE PLEASE browse with firefox:
it's simply:
- more secure
- better updated
- faster
- supports close to every web standard

than IE. Internet explorer gives me such a headache for website design, I doubt if they actually know what CSS2 is at Microsoft... incredible :roll:

manchild

I grew up with Microsoft (more-less). First PC I had was XT in 1987 (after Sinclair ZX80 and Atari 130XE). So I’m never changing to other non Microsoft programs because I like what Microsoft makes :wink:

Steven
Owner

lucky for you that you aren't a webdesigner then :P

with all respect but it's quite interesting to try new things, compare them with what you had, ....

Firefox certainly convinced me and 20% other visitors of this site

manchild

Tomba wrote:lucky for you that you aren't a webdesigner then :P ...
Who says I'm not a webdesigner?

Been doing web design for more than 6 years. :wink:

I'm not conservative at all, but since IE does the job for me I'm not switching to Opera or FF.

Steven
Owner

ok I rest my case :P
However, FF supports more W3C standards without a doubt.

For those who are interested, the new logo is designed by Manchild aka "the great" ;) He's done a really good job!

As for development of this site, I'm currently doing the layout work with some debugging of code. By now I have created the new header, tomorrow some more to come.

Now going to sleep ;)