Are there any chances for SupAug to take part in 06 season?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
schumiGO

Are there any chances for SupAug to take part in 06 season?

I heard from racingmates from others series that SuperAugury won't start this season... thay will come in 2007. And they will tell about it decision not fare from first GP 'cause they worry to lose interes that focused on SA racing new team.

Is it possible to see SA in 2006 season?

manchild
manchild

They passed the crash test couple of days ago, so I think they'll be there in 2006.

schumiGO

ye... i read it but still the situation is unclear...

m3_lover

They are in, it would be pretty wierd if they did not after everything they have gone through.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

johny

yes, in barcelona they're going to start testing so there deffinitive in

Scuderia_Russ

I think the first time they turn a wheel is at the end of this month.

Tom

I recon its gonna be a repeat of the Prost team, however Mr Suzuka, prove me wrong!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

jaslfc
jaslfc

correct me if im wrong but didnt toyota registed as a team the first year but dint race till the next one?
maybe s.aguri doing the same. they wil use the test venues together with other teams this year but onli will race next one.

johny

yes toyota spent a whole year testing, but s aguri will compete

Steven
Owner

johny wrote:yes toyota spent a whole year testing, but s aguri will compete
There's even a perfectly simple explanation for it: Toyota has money to spend, while S.Aguri only has money to save. They are some sort of privateer and absolutely need the publicity from TV coverage. I have no idea how they would afford a complete season of testing and development.

Sawtooth-spike

they almost have a website now

http://www.saf1.jp/

Its better than there old one
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Apex
Apex

If they cant make a website, then i'd hate to see their car! Surely they depend on their sponsors / partners to get proper exposure! Or at least to get some supporters behind their cause.
Dont dream it, do it.

johny

today they've made his 1st shakedown, any pics?

Sawtooth-spike

best i have found
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Tom

Where is that?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.