forum member acer = ranger

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
manchild

forum member acer = ranger

This moring I found out that acer is definitely ranger because he used my avatar (animated pistons) as his own! As ranger he used my signature as his own!

That is why replaced my avatar he linked with renamed one to let everyone see him trough!!!

He should feel lucky because I was considerate to other forum members and therefore I haven't replaced that avatar with some really disgusting pic for example in 1600x1200!

That is my avatar, which I made from a movie clip and it is uploaded to my webspace! Even if it wasn't made by me I think that common decency tell us not to use same avatar is someone else has took it before.

He ignored all avatar warnings he got from Tomba before and now he does that!

Sorry for troubles but I relly don't like wasting my time dealing with that guy!
Last edited by manchild on 12 Mar 2006, 12:14, edited 1 time in total.

manchild

Now he has removed "his" avatar but people who visited forum this morning can testify what it was.

hypocracy is that guy's middle name

acer

your wrong.....Steven told me to find an 100 x 100 pixels wide avatar but i can't find it. So i temporaryly use yours instead.....i alpolegise if you think i "stoled" your pistons. anyway...don't say anything if you do not any imformation [-X ...if you it's wasting your time...don't deal with me :roll:
You will never know the feeling of a driver when winning a race. The helmet hides feelings that cannot be understood. - Ayrton Senna

manchild

No, you don't start messing with me so I won't be dealing with you.

You were the one who took my signature and now you took my avatar.

If you have only asked for help with avatar I'd made you one myself as I did to people on some other forums but no, you take others avatars and signatures because that is the easier way than asking for help with making 100 x 100 pixels avatar.

Scuderia_Russ

Trust your instincts! Ha, ha... believe it or not I was reading over some of Acer's posts yeaterday and thought the spout sounded familiar. Add to this Ranger hasn't been on here with his usual brand of posts can only mean one thing. :lol: Maybe the Planet F1 forum is more your style Ranger?
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

johny

points between words delated him :lol:

DaveKillens

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. :wink:

manchild

DaveKillens wrote:Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. :wink:
Gimmie your credit card number, I'd like to imitate you :wink: