For the Ozzie's

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Str8up
Str8up

For the Ozzie's

Anyone know if Leigh Diffey is hosting F1 with Niel Crompton this year?

Or are going to have to suffer Bill 'Big Ears' Woods for another season?

I think if James Allen and Bill Woods hosted together I would GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and start watch synchronised swimming

rsfocus
rsfocus

cant comment on it, but all i can say is i am glad they dont have crompton commentating the whole season. all he does is shout. i cant stand network 10's commentators. they are fine for the v8's as they come across exactly like the majority of v8 fans...

jezzwa

i'm not really bothered by the commentary, i just want them to show qualy, i don't care when just some time [-o< [-o<
Vote 1 for GPs back in Adelaide

acer

jezzwa wrote:

i'm not really bothered by the commentary, i just want them to show qualy, i don't care when just some time [-o< [-o<

me too jezzwa
You will never know the feeling of a driver when winning a race. The helmet hides feelings that cannot be understood. - Ayrton Senna

kkobayash

right on...i so wish they showed qualy, but i suppose not big enough over here to do it ayy?? Anyways, dont realy mind bill tho. And plus i hate all the ad breaks with all the same ads, like shannons insurance and that honda one...ehhh, so annoying.

jezzwa

the worst ones are "get hot girls on your mobile...sms hot to blah blah" :wink: :wink: , i can kinda handle to shannon's guy, Gogo mobile :P :P

jaslfc
jaslfc

for bahrain they showed the qualifying .. but now for malaysia are they ? i checked the newspapers nothing there..
I HATE neil crompton.. so full of ---

rsfocus
rsfocus

well we should get the three days for melbourne as usual you would hope. but i havent seen anything for quali for sepang. isnt it typical though, they tempt us with it for the first race then lets us all down....see murray walker will be doing some guest commentry for 10 in melbourne too...

kkobayash

jaslfc wrote:for bahrain they showed the qualifying .. but now for malaysia are they ? i checked the newspapers nothing there..
I HATE neil crompton.. so full of ---

wat do u mean they showed qualy of bahrain?? like those highlights at the start of the program? It was so short like 1 or 2 minutes of footage only!!

Is that wat ur talking about, the coverage on TEN?? or is ther a different channel (like on foxtel) that i can see qualy. Do they show it on eurosport or any other fox channels??

jezzwa

kkobayash wrote:
wat do u mean they showed qualy of bahrain?? like those highlights at the start of the program? It was so short like 1 or 2 minutes of footage only!!

Is that wat ur talking about, the coverage on TEN?? or is ther a different channel (like on foxtel) that i can see qualy. Do they show it on eurosport or any other fox channels??
Ten showed full qualy for Bahrain on Saturday night at like midnight, it was just a teaser though i they would show each race :cry:

taleed

Hey ppl.....don't really understand the question so i'm just popping in to say hi : )