Best looking car for 2006

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
fwa2500

Best looking car for 2006

tossing performance, specs, and biased viewpoints aside, which car do you think looks the best?

Ferrari
Renault
Williams
McLaren
BMW Sauber
Honda
Toyota
Red Bull
STR
Super Aguri
Midland

im a Ferrari fan.....always have been......however, i think the new Williams FW28 is a preaty damn sexy car.....just look at that nose......sooooo nice.......and the dark blue really is hot on it :lol: i really dont know why it looks so good to me, but man......it is just so nice.....

would have made this a poll except it kept saying "too many poll options" when i tried posting it......

acer

The Mclaren MP4-21 is the best looking car on the grid. I like the chrome livery very much :)
You will never know the feeling of a driver when winning a race. The helmet hides feelings that cannot be understood. - Ayrton Senna

joseff

Ferrari, always. There's something very right about a "bright red racing car".

axle
axle

The FW28 does look the mutts nuts. I'd have preferred it if McLaren had used their Orange livery as that was fantastic...but I feel it might of conflicted somewhat with their Vodafone deal (as Orange(tm) are a direct competitor of Vodafone.)

I don't think the Chrome works that well on TV...I have no doubt it looks better in the flesh.
- Axle

acer

axle wrote:

I'd have preferred it if McLaren had used their Orange livery as that was fantastic...but I feel it might of conflicted somewhat with their Vodafone deal (as Orange(tm) are a direct competitor of Vodafone.)

Mclaren prefer using using to black or silver colour on the cars. When I first saw it's orange livery... ](*,) the ugliest colour I ever seen
You will never know the feeling of a driver when winning a race. The helmet hides feelings that cannot be understood. - Ayrton Senna

jezzwa

at least the orange is traditional Macca, anyone noticed how much alike Mclarens look to Midland in the distance :roll: .

IMO the williams FW28 is a sexy beast :D
Vote 1 for GPs back in Adelaide

axle
axle

acer wrote:Mclaren prefer using using to black or silver colour on the cars. When I first saw it's orange livery... ](*,) the ugliest colour I ever seen
Have a look in your history books...
- Axle

Spencifer_Murphy

With regards to shape and form, disregarding paint scheme, I think its close between the Renault, Mclaren & Williams.

I'd probly give it to the Williams though this year. Last year I'd have said Renault.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

vyselegend

Williams without any doubts! this FW28 is really the sexiest car on the grid. I dislike the Mac Laren (preffered the MP-4-20 livery). The Renault aero is seducing too, but their paint needs to evolve, it's too much like the R25. Idem for ferrari.

fwa2500

air_d
air_d

Ferrari, now that it lost it's second chin...

taleed

Mclaren has the best look i think....it has a very unique style which none of the other cars have. What do you think?

Tp
Tp

Even though i'm a MASSIVE ferrari fan. The Mclaren MP4-21 is without doubt the best looking car on the grid. You get the feeling that there has been much less of a compromise between aerodynamics and other factors limiting the design of the car to have such a curvaceously aerodynamic shaped body. Just look at the size of the sidepods from the front!! It makes other designs look prehistoric!

Tom

I like the MF1

(is that weird)
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

k_v
k_v

I think that McLaren has the best looking car this season. And I like that orange color a lot.