Several posts removed

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Several posts removed

Well people, I have just cleaned up the front and rear wing topics.
I had to delete several posts to keep both topics seperated, and I have added a warning to the first post of the rear wing thread to not post front wing questions there anymore. Do that in the appropriate thread.

I have no problem with you all being very friendly and such, but please keep it a bit informative, especially in the technical forums.
I have no problem with chitchat in the off topic forum, but keep on topic in every other forum.

I will write some forum regulations later (hopefully today) and put them in this forum. Please check them out.

I'm sorry to those people who get irritated by the loads of posts that wander off topic, but I'm here to stop it ;)

Scuderia_Russ

I've got to put my hands up here, I'm a nightmare for going off topic. Sometimes a thread naturally progresses that way with though an interesting conversation.

Steven
Owner

I am just a human being so I can understand, but if 3 people start talking about some front wing after 30 posts about a rear wing, then there is something wrong.

Also, and especially again in the technical forums, I cannot ignore posts like "yes they are cheating" and "I agree with you" or "not at all". You are in a technical forum discussing technical things, and if you cannot motivate your answer then don't post there.

(you as in "every forum member, including myself").

zac510

Looks like I got done a few times too :)

I agree with this new stricter moderation policy anyway. I'll clean up my game to set an example :)

Steven
Owner

Well in some cases some posts got deleted as they were a reaction to a deleted post ;)
don't worry about it.

DaveKillens

I'm very appreciative of all the hard work Tomba and Principessa put into this web site. I'm sure there are a few others who silently contribute in the background. Thanks guys.
But someone's got to keep us on the straight and narrow, we have a tendency to wander off like drunken mice in a maze :roll: