Thanks to Principessa

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Ciro Pabón

Thanks to Principessa

I just wanted to thank you for the excellent reporting you are doing selecting and writing the news of this site. I appreciate your taste.
Ciro

Principessa

Thx Ciro :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

DaveKillens

And I wish to express the same sentiments for a very hard working, classy lady.
Thank you, Principessa

RH1300S

I'll second that, the articles are well written and very timely - good site guys 8)

NickT

Re: Thanks to Principessa

Ciro Pabón wrote:I just wanted to thank you for the excellent reporting you are doing selecting and writing the news of this site. I appreciate your taste.
Yes I have to agree, especially concidering she is studying for exams to :shock:
NickT

Venom

Principessa for president!

:D :D :D

I too wish to thank principessa for supplying us with the latest news and articles.
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

manchild

Indeed, Principessa is working very hard. When you check “news now” and see that one girl beats profitable F1 sites with news for hours and sometimes for days than you begin to wonder what are those journalists paid for? :wink:

Principessa

Please, you're all making me blush like hell :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

JimmyK

I may be relatively new here, but I can see this a site of true quality, congrats ;)

engin007

Yeah I have to say the same as every one's saying, keep it up Principessa!

Principessa

Can I say that you can't forget about Tomba!! The site is HIS baby and he has been working on it for years and years now. I'm just here to help him with his work and because he infected me with Formula1-mania :wink:

Tom

Can I say that you can't forget about Tomba!! The site is HIS baby and he has been working on it for years and years now. I'm just here to help him with his work and because he infected me with Formula1-mania
Good think too. Congratulations both of you.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

vyselegend

Yeah, hurray for Tomba too! :P Now you're a blushing couple :wink:

Honnestly this week end you told us we were going to lack news a bit, but I didn't notice any slow down. You two are like never stopping F1 fanatics!

Jason

I voted Principessa as president of Belgium. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

Sodder

I would like to thank everyone involved in this site. Thanks for making me a little less dimwitted. Everyone here is doing a wonderful job.

Thanks Tomba and Princepessa! This site esta muy bueno!
All I know is I don't know much....

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6l