Automation on Steam

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
Zynerji

Automation on Steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2937 ... coon_Game/

Im interested in buying this game to play around with a few ideas. Does anyone here have any experience with it? Can i export the cars i build to rFactor2?

Thanks.

PS: after stumbling across this today, i am super surprised that more users on here haven't mentioned it!

Ft5fTL

Re: Automation on Steam

Last i checked there were some plugins to export engine data to Assetto Corsa, sadly nothing for rFactor 2. But since rFactor 2 car engine model is pretty good, with some modding knowledge you can make the same engine.
Mantium Challenge - Pure Power Racing

Zynerji

Ft5fTL wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 15:24
Last i checked there were some plugins to export engine data to Assetto Corsa, sadly nothing for rFactor 2. But since rFactor 2 car engine model is pretty good, with some modding knowledge you can make the same engine.
Thanks!

Have you tried this software? Is it realistic?

Ft5fTL

I'm not an expert about engines so i cant judge if its realistic or not. I tried it on my friends laptop a few times, it has some very comprehensive engine tweaking stuff and car creation tools (body shape, aero, brakes, suspensions etc). It's a fun software overall.
Mantium Challenge - Pure Power Racing

Zynerji

Im going to get it. Thanks!

Maritimer

Its s fun game to kill time on and try different things, can't quite make F1 engines yet but you can make 12L turbo V12s that could run cruise ships haha