Video F1 Bar Honda + 400 km/h

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Frenchblock
Frenchblock

since it's no more a F1 car, why Honda the most ridiculous F1 constructor for years claim it's a F1? or a challenge?

challenges need challengers, and as audi diesel in le mans, Honda looklike a sole diva singing is the wind, with no ones earing!

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Frenchblock wrote:since it's no more a F1 car, why Honda the most ridiculous F1 constructor for years claim it's a F1? or a challenge?
I fail to understand. Honda is fourth in manufacturer's points, behind Renault, Ferrari, and Mclaren. They are ahead of Toyota, who spend more. They have a valid and honourable history in motorsport, and their engines have powered teams to world championships. And yes, the record was done in what is legally and technically an F1 car.
As far as being a challenge, I don't see any other teams out there eclipsing Honda's achievement. I also don't see any other Formula One cars have done that speed, not even at the old Hockenheim circuit. And considering that just the wheels alone contribute 70% of the aero drag, for a car with exposed wheels of such width and size, it IS a considerable achievement.
If it's so easy, why don't you toddle down to Bonneville and beat the record?