LSA Concept ( Personal Advanture Aircraft)

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
etusch

LSA Concept ( Personal Advanture Aircraft)

An interesting personal advanture aircraft design. I like it and wanted to share

http://mechanized-monsters.com/honda-bu ... voyba6ibqr

Just_a_fan

Re: LSA Concept ( Personal Advanture Aircraft)

I like the look of that. Be a great thing if one were rich and lived somewhere remote. Nice way to commute in and out of a short strip by the house.
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

coaster

That looks like an good sized main wing, I designed an experimental delta maybe 80% done then found out minimum landing speed in Australia 45knots, no more delta dreaming for me.

Billzilla

coaster wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 23:07
That looks like an good sized main wing, I designed an experimental delta maybe 80% done then found out minimum landing speed in Australia 45knots, no more delta dreaming for me.
* Maximum of 45 kts. :)

There's no reason why you couldn't still use a delta wing platform, as they have plenty of wing area.

coaster

I based my wing area on the dykes delta and verhees delta, both land a shade above 45 knots im told. (47ish) forgotton, i would dearly love to build, but my life is chaotic for now, and all said and done its maybe the best part of 35000 aud.

(By the way Bill, I'm a big fan of your clubman build logs, over a decade old but such great source of information and inspiration)

Billzilla

Thanks! I've got a lot of updates to add to the site.
I have to stop being so lazy first though. :)