Michael Fassbender Road to Le Mans

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
fritticaldi

Michael Fassbender Road to Le Mans

For those who enjoy GT racing , I strongly recommend to follow a series on youtube.com entitled Michael Fassbender Road to Le Mans. It began in 2019. The Irish actor drives a Porsche and the episodes depict his learning and struggles. Excellent and spectacular footage. I especially like the debriefs with team personnel. You get a good idea of what a modern GT racing driver is confronted with on race weekends.

El Scorchio

Re: Michael Fassbender Road to Le Mans

fritticaldi wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 01:47
For those who enjoy GT racing , I strongly recommend to follow a series on youtube.com entitled Michael Fassbender Road to Le Mans. It began in 2019. The Irish actor drives a Porsche and the episodes depict his learning and struggles. Excellent and spectacular footage. I especially like the debriefs with team personnel. You get a good idea of what a modern GT racing driver is confronted with on race weekends.
Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up!

GreyFox1
GreyFox1

Re: Michael Fassbender Road to Le Mans

I've been watching since season 1 was first released, and I'm really enjoying it.

Wish we got something similar for F1 and not that netflix nonsense.