F3 Dallara F304 (Spiess Opel) - ECU Engine Maps + Software?

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
AZURE_SENTINEL
AZURE_SENTINEL

F3 Dallara F304 (Spiess Opel) - ECU Engine Maps + Software?

Hi all, new to this forum.

I've joined a small racing team for work experience and was handed some software tasks for a Dallara F304 (Spiess Opel) that a customer bought.

My current task is to investigate the engine maps in its ECU. I was wondering if anyone knew of any online places that shares software and documentation for this ageing F304 or similar generations.

Luckily, I do have the laptop paired with the Dallara's ECU. It runs BOSCH programs which seem bespoke/customised for FIA F3. These programs are:

Modas v2.27 - ECU + System wide sensor management
WinDCP - Compact Flash Card formatter for data logging
WinDarab v4 - Data Viewer

The laptop has documents referencing INCA-MSD, which I assume is the ECU manager. I could not find this program on the laptop.

Any help is appreciated, even if just pointing me to another website or forum that you think is helpful. Is there a forum for race engineers somewhere?

Below should be two pictures to treat the eyes. I hope these images aren't so large that they break something. Both images are uploaded here: https://imgur.com/a/DJleGVc

The Dallara F304 with a Spiess Opel engine, photo from a few days ago.

Desktop screenshot of Modas and WinDarab, on a virtual machine.

I may have posted this in other websites/forums so don't mind that.
Thank you for reading.