2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

Slo Poke wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 16:40
Wouter:
Directly after the Austrian race last year, I sent in to RedBull Racing information pertaining to an invention that I created. No-one else created it, I did. That is how I know the Honda engine and the electrification of it will, coupled with Mr. Newey’s supremacy with chassis’s, provide you and I with proper formula one racing this year.
Now! The invention was originally sent in to Brackely two races prior to end of 2013 mainly because I became very seriously ill and in desperation I unloaded to them, for which I received a ‘now piss off’ reply. I think I’m right to help out RedBull Honda as both are Competitors and not posers and I wish them well.
As for the radio exchange Bono to Russell. What’s actually happening there is when Bono says switch magic on, the magic is no longer in operation. Then when Bono says switch magic off the magic is actually working. It’s a mislead, a hoodwink concocted to keep what they have to themselves. Trouble is I know all about it. I’ll give you this, it’s a method construed to preserve rubber.
Later this year when RedBull Honda have mathematically sewn up the championship I’ll divulge it all. Until then please feel absolutely free to mock, sneer, jeer and laugh out loud as much as you are able to or want, I don’t give a jot.
Thank you for your extensive comment @Slo Poke. If you always post clearly defined messages here, instead of very vague messages,
you will not be laughed at, but you just always act / did so mysteriously.
The Power of Dreams!

Slo Poke
Slo Poke

El Scorchio wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 16:53
Slo Poke wrote:
Wouter wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 15:12

@Slo Poke, you say that RBR has this. How can we believe that after you've written this?
Why are you so secretive and don't just say how you got that information?

Wouter:
Directly after the Austrian race last year, I sent in to RedBull Racing information pertaining to an invention that I created. No-one else created it, I did. That is how I know the Honda engine and the electrification of it will, coupled with Mr. Newey’s supremacy with chassis’s, provide you and I with proper formula one racing this year.
Now! The invention was originally sent in to Brackely two races prior to end of 2013 mainly because I became very seriously ill and in desperation I unloaded to them, for which I received a ‘now piss off’ reply. I think I’m right to help out RedBull Honda as both are Competitors and not posers and I wish them well.
As for the radio exchange Bono to Russell. What’s actually happening there is when Bono says switch magic on, the magic is no longer in operation. Then when Bono says switch magic off the magic is actually working. It’s a mislead, a hoodwink concocted to keep what they have to themselves. Trouble is I know all about it. I’ll give you this, it’s a method construed to preserve rubber.
Later this year when RedBull Honda have mathematically sewn up the championship I’ll divulge it all. Until then please feel absolutely free to mock, sneer, jeer and laugh out loud as much as you are able to or want, I don’t give a jot.
Cheers Slo Poke. Very interesting! So are we to assume that Mercedes might have 'borrowed' some inspiration from your idea?
Seven double championships worth plus billions otherwise, My Friend.

El Scorchio

Slo Poke wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 17:12
El Scorchio wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 16:53
Slo Poke wrote:

Wouter:
Cheers Slo Poke. Very interesting! So are we to assume that Mercedes might have 'borrowed' some inspiration from your idea?
Seven double championships worth plus billions otherwise, My Friend.
Say no more sir.

nzjrs

Slo Poke wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 13:28
GhostF1 wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 01:13
Am I getting warmer?
You do strike me as being a little hot under the collar GhostF1.
Tell ya what! Chill out man and enjoy the testing and then the racing. It’s gonna be Great!
Hmm, GhostF1's guess was quite close to mine viewtopic.php?p=949629#p949629 , and I got a cold/10 rating. Interesting. From this lukewarm mixture one can learn quite a lot.

Slo Poke can we go to the court of arbitration so I can contest my rating? :wink: :lol:

Slo Poke
Slo Poke

nzjrs wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 17:41
Slo Poke wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 13:28
GhostF1 wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 01:13
Am I getting warmer?
You do strike me as being a little hot under the collar GhostF1.
Tell ya what! Chill out man and enjoy the testing and then the racing. It’s gonna be Great!
Hmm, GhostF1's guess was quite close to mine viewtopic.php?p=949629#p949629 , and I got a cold/10 rating. Interesting. From this lukewarm mixture one can learn quite a lot.

Slo Poke can we go to the court of arbitration so I can contest my rating? :wink: :lol:
You and I, NZJRS, are actually the best of Friends but neither of us know it yet.

aMessageToCharlie
aMessageToCharlie

Now, I for one am entertained!

Your words in god's ear, Slo Poke.
Brb putting my life savings on Verstappen to win the championship at 5:1 odds. :mrgreen:

godlameroso

How will this work in hot races, last year when the temperature exceeded a certain threshold Mercedes looked almost pedestrian. I don't think it was a cooling issue because Austria had a warm race and the air is thin up there, so cooling is even more difficult.
Saishū kōnā

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

Slo Poke wrote:

Wouter:
:lol: thanks for the entertainment. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

adrianjordan

Slo Poke wrote:
Wouter wrote:
Slo Poke wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 14:09

Actually, they do!

@Slo Poke, you say that RBR has this. How can we believe that after you've written this?

Slo Poke wrote:
08 Mar 2021, 18:20

LM10:
I have no kind of direct or indirect connection to either RedBull Racing or Honda, other than being the provider of the level playing field we are all about to witness.
You can also consider me the inventor of it, no matter what lies Brackely, Brixworth or Stuttgart have, or may choose to offer.
Wouter:
Newey isn't a chassis guy, he's an aero guy.
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sieper

Have you read how to built a race car?

Slo Poke
Slo Poke

adrianjordan wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 19:50
Slo Poke wrote:
Wouter wrote:

Wouter:
Newey isn't a chassis guy, he's an aero guy.
Mr. Newey is a Guru all-rounder. An innovator second to no-one, why else would Mercedes not want to sell them their engines. I’ll tell you why! Because he would know within two laps that the engine in his car was not quite the same as those in a Merc car.

Slo Poke
Slo Poke

Sieper wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 20:06
Have you read how to built a race car?
Sieper:
I have my Friend yes, several times. A very interesting book but there’s no mention of exhaust generated suction in it is there!

FittingMechanics
FittingMechanics

Slo Poke, why did you wait 7 years to share your "invention" with any other team?

godlameroso

FittingMechanics wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 22:11
Slo Poke, why did you wait 7 years to share your "invention" with any other team?
Why do you assume he waited 7 years, or that Mercedes and now Red Bull are the only ones with such a "invention"? I can almost guarantee there's 1 more team out there who's had it for a while. A team perhaps with not the fastest car, but always seems to make up places during the pit windows.
Saishū kōnā

ME4ME

godlameroso wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 22:31
Why do you assume he waited 7 years, or that Mercedes and now Red Bull are the only ones with such a "invention"? I can almost guarantee there's 1 more team out there who's had it for a while. A team perhaps with not the fastest car, but always seems to make up places during the pit windows.
So along comes this guy, anonymous and with a vague story about his invention that will bring RBH the title.
Most people are still making their minds up. But you, you buy into it to the extent that you almost guarantee that another team has it? :D