Identification of autographs from the 80s / 90s

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
MisterX
MisterX

Identification of autographs from the 80s / 90s

Hello everyone!

I am writing this post because maybe some collector or connoisseur will be able to recognize these autographs, however I will briefly explain the situation.
About a year and a half ago I bought a batch of F1 advertising / autographed hats (actually some models from some censored ads struck me) from a former Montacarlo track commissioner.
When they arrived some hats were autographed (to my surprise) and some signatures I recognized while others are totally unknown. Unfortunately I tried to ask whoever had sold me but he said he didn't remember whose signatures they were. So I tried asking on some Facebook groups and also on reddit (where they trashed the post after 5 minutes for no reason) but with little success.
I have no certified evidence of their originality but considering the peculiarity of the hats (all belonging to the commissioners body of the 80/90 years) I assume that they are not fake.
I want to emphasize that I don't do it to then resell the hats for profit but to understand who the signatures belong to.

In total the hats are four numbered to facilitate the discussion and I indicate which I recognized (they suggested to me):

1a: Huub Rothengatter?
1b: Martin Brundle?
2c: Paul Belmondo?
3a: Juan Manuel Fangio
3b: Jean Todt
4a: Keke Rosberg

You can find the images at these two imgur links: https://imgur.com/a/awdtdUX , https://imgur.com/a/cebS1vc

(those with? I'm not 100% sure)

It may be that not all signatures belong to the drivers (as in the case of Jean Todt who in the year 1985, the year written on the hat, was in the Rally championship but the Monaco GP is historically one, if not, of the most important).

Thanks everyone for your patience!

p.s.: The marshals of the Monaco GP are called Red Devil?

F1NAC

Re: Identification of autographs from the 80s / 90s