Excluvive interviews

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Principessa

Excluvive interviews

Hi all,

I'm trying to publish exclusive interviews on the website, though this is not very easy because we don't go to every GP and don't meet the F1 drivers in person. Today, I've published an interview with the former Minardi F1 test driver Bas Leinders. You can find the interview here: http://www.f1technical.net/news/3573

I hope that you all like this initiative, because I have to have a lot of patience to get emails back from F1 drivers and teams and most of the time they just say that an interview isn't possible if I'm not present in the paddock.

Enjoy the interview and I hope that a lot of good, exclusive interviews will follow :wink:

Steven
Owner

Very good job :!:

Also people... are there particular people that you would like to have interviewed? Some driver, an engineer?

Let us know and we'll do what we can ;)

Tom

Principessa, you never ciese to amaze me! How you got an interview with an actual F1 driver I'll never know, but also it was really informative and interesting, Congratulations.

On Tomba's post, it would be brilliant to find out how some of the engineers got where they are and how they would get there now, if you see what I mean.

Well done guys.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Principessa

Thx for the compliment Tom!

I'm trying to get an interview with Alexander Wurz now and I have to say that things are going into the good direction, so I hope that I can please you with that interview very soon.

I'll try to get an interview with one of the engineers as well...I promise :wink:

Ciro Pabón

Thanks, Principessa. Nice work.
Ciro

manchild
manchild

Some medias pay to get interviews while some other medias like f1technical simply have better journalists who use their skill to get interviews :wink:

RH1300S
RH1300S

A very good interview - great questions and some really interesting answers

Thanks 8)

Principessa

Thank you everyone :oops: :oops: :oops:

We're only doing the best we can for the site and you guys :wink:

Scuderia_Russ

Principessa wrote:I'm trying to get an interview with Alexander Wurz now and I have to say that things are going into the good direction, so I hope that I can please you with that interview very soon.
Great news. He always seems very accomodating during interviews and very friendly. Make sure you take a camera and get a few pics.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Tom

A video camera even better. If you can get an interview with a driver like Wurz then you ought to replace Loise Goodman on TV!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

johny

that's another step ahead for f1technical.net, the site looks more and more proffesional. The development blog looks better than f1.com one, we have history..., and now interviews with f1 insiders. i'm very proud of being a f1tech member

keep going that way! and very good job :D

Principessa

Scuderia_Russ wrote:Great news. He always seems very accomodating during interviews and very friendly. Make sure you take a camera and get a few pics.
I'm not actually meeting him in person Scuderia :oops:

Principessa

There is a new exclusive interview online on the F1Technical website:
http://www.f1technical.net/news/3698

This time Nelson Piquet Jr. made some time for an interview with me :wink:
Hope you all like it and that a lot of new interviews can follow.

manchild
manchild

If he is like his father than you should beware :P

Just kidding, I think its great for you to make contacts with drivers before they enter F1 and become hard to get. I mean, perhaps some of them will appreciate what you've done for their promotion and give you a special treatment once they become F1 stars :wink:

Ciro Pabón

Principessa wrote:... Hope you all like it and that a lot of new interviews can follow.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you.
Ciro