Excluvive interviews

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Principessa

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

I'm amazed and humbled at how hard Princepessa and Tomba work for this web site.
Thank you.

RH1300S
RH1300S

Another great interview.....wow 8)

Principessa

Hi,

http://www.f1technical.net/news/3841

A new interview is online on the website. Thierry Boutsen was our victim this time :P ! The answers are a bit short sometimes, but Boutsen is a busy businessman, so I'm glad he made time for us :wink:

I hope that a lot of exclusive interviews will follow :wink:

manchild
manchild

Wow! :shock:

I feel privileged to know a journalist who got an interview with Thierry :oops:

ketanpaul

Principessa, you are doing a fantastic job.............you should probably be working in ESPN or something coz you really are awesome :lol: :lol: :lol:

Principessa

ssssssshttt! You're making me blush like a maniac...both of you :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: !

I'm arranging some more exclusive interviews, but some of them take a lot of time for the drivers to answer. But I hope that they still come and that they are still a bit up-to-date when the answers come :wink:

Tom

She did it again. If I got an interview with an F1 driver I'd probably choke, let alone a GP winner. Well done PP, keep it up!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Principessa

There is a new Exclusive interview online for the ones who might not have noticed it yet :wink:

http://www.f1technical.net/news/3973

Too bad that he didn't want to say anything about his future!

Enjoy!!

Ted68

Great stuff, Principessa. The Montagny interview was good, and Boutsen was one of my favorite drivers in that era. Now how about Eddie Jordan? Wonder what he thinks about Max......

Principessa

Thx :wink: ! We got quoted by F1-live.com, so I suppose that it was a nice interview :wink: I hope that there will follow many more

Tom

Nice new sponsor btw
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

manchild
manchild

Principessa wrote:Thx :wink: ! We got quoted by F1-live.com, so I suppose that it was a nice interview :wink: I hope that there will follow many more
3, 2, 1 ... blush! :wink:

Great job Principessa!

Steven
Owner

Tom wrote:Nice new sponsor btw
Hehe ah well just promoting :D
A real sponsor would be welcome!

Tom

Late again.

Look at the poll on the bottom left.
http://www.formula1.com/#

:P