Skysports 2021 French GP coverage?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
mika vs michael

Skysports 2021 French GP coverage?

Does anyone know the name of the song at the beginning of the French GP skysports coverage? Although I tried to google some of the lyrics it did not give any relevant result.
Thank you.
"It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal." Stirling Moss

I tried this and I had understeer, I tried that and I had oversteer, at the end of the corner I just run out of talent

El Scorchio

Re: Skysports 2021 French GP coverage?

mika vs michael wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 13:29
Does anyone know the name of the song at the beginning of the French GP skysports coverage? Although I tried to google some of the lyrics it did not give any relevant result.
Thank you.
If anyone recorded it, then usually a quick shazam works.

Oehrly

Challenge accepted. Should be "Do it like that" by "NOISY"

mika vs michael

It is do it like that by noisy. I am running ubuntu so no shazam for me but I installed songrec and it identified it...it works like shazam...Thank you again!
"It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal." Stirling Moss

I tried this and I had understeer, I tried that and I had oversteer, at the end of the corner I just run out of talent