Hungarian GP tickets

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
F1loverCZ

Hungarian GP tickets

Hello,

I have a question about Hungaroring tickets for the Hungarian GP 2022. I am deciding between General Admission and the Bronze sector (1,2). Which one would you recommend buying?
And if I buy the Bronze sector tickets, can I go to general access areas too?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

siskue2005

Re: Hungarian GP tickets

F1loverCZ wrote:
15 Dec 2021, 17:12
Hello,

I have a question about Hungaroring tickets for the Hungarian GP 2022. I am deciding between General Admission and the Bronze sector (1,2). Which one would you recommend buying?
And if I buy the Bronze sector tickets, can I go to general access areas too?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
I am also planning to go to Hungary gp in 2022
I was at Silverstone this year, and I had vale stand tickets, which also allowed me to go anywhere I the general admission parts... so I guess it must be the same in other GPs... let's wait for someone who has visited Hungary GP to answer this

Michelangelo

I attended Hungarian GP in 2018 from the Red Bull Grandstand, viewing a bit of the S3, the last corner, pit entry, grid slots and first half of the main straight. I can surely recomend the spot as it provides clear view and has two giant TV screens in front, is not too expensive, closer to the fanzone and you can run to the main straight after the race for podium view. I checked General Admission back at the time and people said there weren't many screens to follow the race. It is a wide area, if you can find a good spot, you can view one of the screens near the grandstands. It gives you many options to view the track which can be an upside. I never really visited Bronzes but checking some videos, Bronze 1 looked better to me. As far as I know, you can enter General Admission even if you have a ticket from a grandstand. I was at Istanbul Park this year and I entered the General Admission to check some views as well, even though my ticket was from Silver 1.
I hope it helped.

El Scorchio

I went a few years ago. If you can afford it get grandstand seats. Great venue albeit very compact, and not far from the city centre.
We were siting almost in line with the start/finish line. Cracking views all up the main straight but I'm sure there are great views from a lot of the stands.

And yes, you'll definitely be able to do all the GA areas with a grandstand ticket. It allows you everything GA does, plus the dedicated seat you've paid for.

ENGINE TUNER

If you are attending Friday as well you can watch practice from many viewpoints if you walk to the various general admission areas.