Uralkali | Scuderia F1technical.net F1-GP Gurgel-Geely | PDVSA

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
vorticism

Uralkali | Scuderia F1technical.net F1-GP Gurgel-Geely | PDVSA

PlatinumZealot wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 21:33
Wait a minute now. Where the people in the team come from don't matter anymore because of globalization.
Well that is good to hear, because I am on the cusp of launching the F1technical.net works team for the 2023 season and this gives me great hope for dominating the championship in our first season. Uralkali was looking for a new team to sponsor, so you might say that the stars aligned. You are on the short list for PR agent my soon to be newly 100% Russian friend. I was going to make one of the Hamilton fans driver because they seem to know a lot about driving. The guys that know CFD here will comprise the pit crew, because it doesn't matter who actually does the design work, as you say, because muh globalization. They will have more fun with wheel guns anyway . For TD I was thinking maybe AR3-GP or Hoffman500. If your TD doesn't have a number in their name in current year then what are you doing really. Because computers and things. Yep I think we're on the road to victory. Feel free to pencil in your preferred position below to be considered. I'm currently Chief Imagination Officer (that's one of step above CEO).

Reputation scores may be considered in the selection process. In the interest of parity a 'reputation ballast' will be factored in reflecting the ratio of posts to upvotes to length of membership on the forum to number of bitcoin sent to the CFO during these our early days. If anyone has a decent sized shed in their backyard let me know.
𓄀