Tracing the whereabouts of the V8/V10/V12 cars

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
matherto
matherto

Tracing the whereabouts of the V8/V10/V12 cars

Had this in the making over the past three/four years out of boredom but also out of love for the cars of my youth.

Born in 1990 so chose '89-'99 as the starting point. 10 years worth of cars to track down. Gonna expand eventually to the rest of the V10 era up to 2005 and maybe do the atmospheric cars from before '89 but not sure yet.

Here's the spreadsheet that I've worked on from the beginning. Had help working out which chassis was raced in which race which then helped identify cars where the information said 'won at x or scored points at y' and had lots of help in general from different people - fans or those who own or run the cars - so I ask the F1technical board, can you help me find out where these cars are?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

I'm on Insta and Twitter as @f1v8v10v12 where I post up each chassis but only recently set up the accounts so it's mainly the spreadsheet. Been saving tonnes of posts of different cars on Insta and need to work through them to update the sheet.

Thanks in advance for any help.