Sky F1 Audio

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Radley

Sky F1 Audio

Credit where credits due, Fridays FP! & FP2 coverage fro Hungary was excellent. I've complained many times about the audio but today's broadcast was terrific.
Last edited by Radley on 31 Jul 2022, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.

chrisc90

Re: Sky F1 Audio

Johnny Herbert taking exception to the interview Max had the other day where he discussed racing with Ferrari and Charles. Blabbering on about how Max is in wrong, not respectful last year, racing different this year...

Perfectly shot down by Karun.

Edit: On the F1 show if anyone wants to watch it.

- apologies to any regional restrictions.

johnny comelately

chrisc90 wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 12:01
Johnny Herbert taking exception to the interview Max had the other day where he discussed racing with Ferrari and Charles. Blabbering on about how Max is in wrong, not respectful last year, racing different this year...

- apologies to any regional restrictions.
Being in Australia we have been discriminated against (geofenced) and therefore saved from the "Blabbering" :wink:

chrisc90

johnny comelately wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 12:17
chrisc90 wrote:

Being in Australia we have been discriminated against (geofenced) and therefore saved from the "Blabbering" :wink:

Extract there if you can see that one

johnny comelately

chrisc90 wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 12:41
johnny comelately wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 12:17
chrisc90 wrote:

Extract there if you can see that one

https://scontent.flba3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=62EAB24D

https://scontent.flba3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=62E90DBD

https://scontent.flba3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=62EA02DF
Thank you

Radley

Radley wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 00:24
Credit where credits due, Fridays FP! & FP2 coverage fro Hungary was excellent. I've complained many times about the audio but today's broadcast was terrific.

Short lived... Audio was terrible for the race...

RS200E

It's a real shame that some, if not most of the audio is very muted. I watch a lot of GT3 and GT4 races and most of the time the engine sounds are better than F1 coverage. I have to turn the TV down because of the commentators shouting.

Are the old men that run F1 still in the mind that it will be all electric one day so arr preparing us for it with crappy sound now? As far as I last read the future is to be renewable fuel rather than electric.
The power of Red Bull Powertrains!