Scrolling problem in devblog

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
R1ceboy32
R1ceboy32

Not to be a pain, but i just realized that you can not scroll down the development blog when using firefox so i could only see the three latest developments without resorting to IE. Does anyone else have this problem :?:

flynfrog

works fine for me in fire fox

johny

yep, you should have another kind of problems, under firefox it works fine here

Principessa

Tomba has checked it and it works fine, you must have another problem.

Steven
Owner

Well my primary browser is Firefox, so I can say I do all I can to make it work with that one especially. Obviously though, I always test my pages with IE6 and Opera9 before putting something new online.

There's no problem here so I think it must be some problem with your computer. I have however changed a few things so that the page now (almost) validates as XHTML 1.0 ;)

zac510
zac510

Fine for me!

flynfrog

have you installed all of the firefox updates?

R1ceboy32
R1ceboy32

Hmm... I guess its just me then. My firefox is current at version 1.07. Well it isn't a big deal then since my IE is just a right click away. I just thought there might be others having the same problem.

Ted68

I've had nothing but trouble with Firefox, and it was just updated within the last week. I go back to IE and the problems dissapear.

Principessa

Really weird, since I only have problems with IE and no problems at all with Firefox. Well...If IE can solve your problem, there is no problem left :wink:

Ciro Pabón

Principessa wrote:Really weird, since I only have problems with IE and no problems at all with Firefox. Well...If IE can solve your problem, there is no problem left :wink:
Except IE itself.
Ciro