Anyone submit a resume to a team and get a response? Myworkday jobs?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
yamahasho

Anyone submit a resume to a team and get a response? Myworkday jobs?

Suppose you had this:

“VEHICLE DYNAMICS
Support delivery of car performance through development and optimization of suspension systems, power unit and brake system.

Development and use of vehicle dynamics tools to generate models and assess vehicle performance data as part of the analysis & car development process.

Definition of simulation parameters for correct representation of vehicle motion dynamics, handling, and operating envelope.

Preparation and support for VPG-Testing (dyno test and rig activities). This activity will potentially require travel and real time analysis support to quantify and validate potential new avenues of performance improvement.

Support of Operation Room activities in Faenza during Tests & GP’s.

FLEXIBILITY&ORGANISATION
Provide flexible attendance and attitude to work, both in line with the requirements of the role and any specific requirements of the projects.

Always work in a professional manner regardless of the task set and be pro-active in promoting a positive image for the department/team/sponsors.

Strong knowledge of vehicle dynamics and vehicle modelling
- Experience using Adams, Dymola or other Modelica-based modelling tools, Matlab/Simulink would be considered beneficial
- Experience using VI-Grade simulation solutions would be considered beneficial
- Proven competences in simulation related to engineering field, preferably within a Motorsport environment. Familiarity with data acquisition and analysis tools and methodologies would be considered an asset
- Excellent communicative and collaborative skills are essential
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and a proven ability to work under pressure, with a minimum of supervision, to the highest levels of accuracy and quality
- A flexible approach to working hours is essential
Degree in Engineering Discipline (engineering, maths, physics, etc.)”

Who has actually got a response? How did you do it?
Supercharged Ford Taurus SHO 5spd. Sold.
BMW 335i, N54 6spd tuned with tunerPro

Greg Locock

Re: Anyone submit a resume to a team and get a response? Myworkday jobs?

Sounds like about 4 jobs rolled into one. This is for a junior vehicle dynamics engineer- I'd say they are looking at someone with 10 years experience to get that lot, not junior by any means.

https://it.fidanto.com/lavori/posizione ... -740075343

coaster

Re: Anyone submit a resume to a team and get a response? Myworkday jobs?

In 2011 i visited my sister in the UK and helped paint her house, whilst there i got the national number and had a machinist job interview at Cosworth and a returned call from Xtrac in Oxford.
I had a look around Milton Keynes also, but my UK life ended after 4 months and i returned to Australia.
Most F1 teams only take engineering graduates, even for some of the mundane roles, its gold on a resume.
And cost of living pressures, if youre gonna make it in the UK, be young, smart, qualified and ready to move cities for the opening.