yamahasho wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:36 pm
The mods have AI (artificial intelligence) which they can now predict which threads may go this way or that way, without actually any proof of rules breaking.
Some are locked and others are just straight up deleted, how does one determine which is which, mods are better than intelligent machines.
Don’t they have some plug-in for forums to let moderators create rulesets and let the application delete the threads.
And for Wouter, you don’t have to respond to every post, you’re just adding fuel to the fire.
1) No, we do not, but some threads simply jump out and scream “lock me/delete me within a few posts.
2) Yes, we are intelligent, but not machines.
3) No, but when you sign in there is a list of forum rules, whether you chose to read them or not will determine the quantity of posts that are deleted or warnings given.
4) Correct, no one has to respond or react to every post, but if you are simply fuelling the fire expect to get burned down pretty quickly.
5) @yamahasho, you are breaking the forum rules in singling out @Wouter above.
6) @yamahasho, if you so desperately want the ----fight that you seem to desire (through many threads), I would suggest that you look to Twitter - apparently there are no rules.
7) I could be far less polite….
Perspective - Understanding that sometimes the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.