Alfa Romeo C43 Speculation Thread

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
wogx

Alfa Romeo C43 Speculation Thread

That rear wing main plane/DRS flap line looks reaaally flat :-k Maybe there is some trickery beneath it? :lol:

It was much steeper last year!
Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

continuum16

Re: Alfa Romeo C43 Speculation Thread

My guess would be that they have a deep spoon-shaped rear wing on, where the outer edges are much higher? The cover basically forms a tent from the DRS actuator to the corner of the wing on each side. Otherwise who knows.

I’m interested to see if they’ve changed their roll hoop design; I know they considered re-using the same tub as last year but maybe they were forced to make a change.

Also they should have at least ironed or steamed that car cover; it looks like they just took it right out of the package :lol:
"You can't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
- Mark Twain

beschadigunc
beschadigunc

It will just be a mutant variant of the C42

organic

FW17