Hobbies and Interests

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
chrisc90

Hobbies and Interests

Since we have a month to go, with likely very little news or banter.....Whats everyones personal hobbies or interests.

Heres one of mine:

MK4 Golf. 1.8T - stroker engine to 2008cc, G25-660 manifold, 3.5" downpipe/exhaust, Nortech Manifold, Fully Forged, Ignitron ECU. Tonnes of underbody work done, polybushed, powdercoated, fully painted underneath. Cage, bucket seats, stripped interior.

All done by myself with the exception of the head work as the 1.8T 20v heads are a pain to rebuild, and welding the feet in for the rollcage as I couldnt weld back in the day.

Anyone else sharing theirs?

CMSMJ1
CMSMJ1

Re: Hobbies and Interests

Cool wheels 😎

I used to race and track day bikes.

I'm currently avoiding getting fat and lazy by running. London marathon in 2 weeks...
I run fell races and also take my son karting 🤪. Just enrolled him into the UK indoor karting championship. I get to play out too!
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

chrisc90

CMSMJ1 wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 22:54
Cool wheels 😎

I used to race and track day bikes.

I'm currently avoiding getting fat and lazy by running. London marathon in 2 weeks...
I run fell races and also take my son karting 🤪. Just enrolled him into the UK indoor karting championship. I get to play out too!

Good luck for the marathon! Credit to anyone who competes there. Sisters boyfriend is doing it also. He’s super fit and always active so shouldn’t be much bother for him I’d imagine. Interestingly enough he also organises some fell runs and little mini events around Taunton.

Sounds like a perfect excuse to sneak some karting in with your son. Certainly got to start them young and I dare bet it’s not a cheap hobby to get into. Best of luck to him.

dpat99
dpat99

Nice!

I like 3D-Printing :)
Trying to build my own printer now.

Btw, new to this forum, and of course a big fan of F1 :)

stephen

Apart from F1, my other interests include travel and movies.
Stephen Marengo
My F1 favorites: Community | Team | Driver