F1 Fantasy League 2024

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
hollus

Re: F1 Fantasy League 2024

If I continue to refuse to take either Verstappen or Red Bull... I have no chance at all, do I?
Rivals, not enemies.

BorisTheBlade

I fear so.
At least RBR is a must have. Not only is this the Team with by far the most points, but they are also the second best Team in terms of Pts/USD after Haas.
For Max it is not as clear cut, but of the Top Points Scorers he is also by far the best wrt Pts/USD.
I don't think that the price changes today will move the needle that much.

BassVirolla

hollus wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 12:53
If I continue to refuse to take either Verstappen or Red Bull... I have no chance at all, do I?
Seems like that. :lol:

Looks like we are set for a tough season in this game.

BorisTheBlade

This season I find both FantasyGP as well as the official game much more exciting.
Last year, both had a very clear Meta in the beginning because of Aston Martin being severely underpriced.
This year, decisions are much tougher and building the budget is much more difficult.
Aside from RBR being more or less a must have in both games, there are a lot of options.
And this is while In-Season-Development hasn't even started.