ALMS Mosport

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
RacingManiac
RacingManiac

ALMS Mosport

Tom

Mmmmm, Le Mans prototypes, the most beautiful cars in the world, especially the Porsche.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

zac510
zac510

Nice pics RM :) Can you do a 1024x768 of the Dyson Lola?

Tom, I prefer the Lola chassis. From some reason the super low front of the chassis just looks sleeeek :)

manchild
manchild

Tom wrote:Mmmmm, Le Mans prototypes, the most beautiful cars in the world...
...after group C :cry:

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

zac510 wrote:Nice pics RM :) Can you do a 1024x768 of the Dyson Lola?

Tom, I prefer the Lola chassis. From some reason the super low front of the chassis just looks sleeeek :)
bigger ones will come, I'll upload all the pic after the weekend to an album and I'll post the link then....

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

time for some wet racing.....

Tom

Talking of wet racing I'm doing my first rally stage today, not competitive but testing, and its absolutly tipping it down, hopefully our lil FWD will have an advantage over the old eccies though, they don't like the wet.

OK MC, you have a point Image
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album58

All the more presentable pics with bigger size file......:)

Jason

Gosh, those pictures are so cool. Where did you get them? 8)
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

Ciro Pabón

Thanks, Racing Maniac. Thanks.

Sorry, I cannot avoid this excellent pretext to kneel down and pray respectfully in the altar of the Porsche 956.

As most of you must know, the 956 begot the 962 and It descended to earth in the form of the Dauer 962, allegedly the worlds fastest street legal car at over 400 km/h. Praised be Its name and that of the Endurance Racing Orthodox Church. :wink:

It seems appropriate to say, now that Manchild mentions the oh-so-popular-once-upon-a-time Group C series, that a lot of the faithful consider it an egregious example of how far can take you fuel limitations in a race (ehem...) and how low can you go after FIA starts tinkering with the technical issues of a series, a tinkering that, according to the scriptures, allegedly gave advantage to big teams. Let's pray for its soul, beloved brothers.
Last edited by Ciro Pabón on 05 Sep 2006, 10:01, edited 1 time in total.
Ciro

Ciro Pabón

Sorry to repost, but I felt compelled to continue my testimony. From the marvelous drawings of François Bruère, in the name of all that is holy:

First, the most beautiful cars ever seen in the history of the universe:

Ford GT40, 1968

Ferrari P4 1967

Then, the other goddesses:

Ferrari F375, 1954

Ford MKIV, 1967

Audi R8, 2000

Bentley EXP Speed 8 Turbo, 2003

Aston Martin DBR9, 2005

I hereby sustain to the congregation that this is how F1 cars would look if FIA allowed it. :)
Ciro

manchild
manchild

Dave, Ciro.... anyone else... take some time and enjoy fabulous photos on this web site. Pure history, original photos =P~

http://www.a2zracer.com/

:arrow: http://www.a2zracer.com/page2.html

BTW, check the CDG wing on pic below :wink:

zac510
zac510

Thanks RM, got me a new desktop ;)