Bad Or Good

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Bad Or Good

I was reading a article about the new BMW M6 and they mention something about BMW Sauber that I do not agree with... do you agree or disagree with there statement?

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... 07010/1006
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Tom

It’s a serious car for serious drivers, the sort who not only know who the BMW-Sauber Formula One drivers are, but who can tell you their point standings (disappointing) in the championship.
Bear in mind the people who wrote this article are the ones who not only couldn't tell you who the BMWSaulbers drivers were (all of them?) but don't know much about cars either.

It looks to me like they went onto F1.com and read that BMW were 9th, 14th and 15th in the drivers champ but also that BMW were 5th in the constructors. These idiots expect them to be 1st and 2nd and are confused as to why there are three of them. And they didn't see Williams last year.

Ignore it, as long as we know how good they are.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.