Call for flash designer

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Call for flash designer

Hi,

I would like to add something new to this site but to make it nice I'd need to make some flash movie. In fact it's ment to be a functional flash file with useful info, but to do so I'm looking for someone who has a bit of experience with flash and is willing to make this for F1technical.

Let me know if you're interested

Spencifer_Murphy

I can make some annimated pictures. An example is a logo i used for a website design at college a couple of years ago. It had the logo with text "orbiting" around it like the rings on Saturn...except the text spun.

Thats about the limit of my knowledge, my friend however, he lives in Oxford - attending university there - he might be able to help if he's not too busy. I shall ask him next time I get the chance.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

joseff

could you elaborate on what you're looking to add? It could be doable w/o flash.

See MochiKit http://mochikit.com for example.

Steven
Owner

I'm sure it's possible, but I am kind of a novice to flash so I can't unless I put in a month of work.

Anyway, the idea is to make a scrolling bar (most likely horizontal) with items on it. The items (text and link) should be retrieved from an xml file (or some other way to prevent having it hard coded in the flash video) and must be clickable.

manchild

Tomba wrote:Anyway, the idea is to make a scrolling bar (most likely horizontal) with items on it. The items (text and link) should be retrieved from an xml file (or some other way to prevent having it hard coded in the flash video) and must be clickable.
Like here? :arrow: http://www.rferl.org/

leomax