Racecar Engineering

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Racecar Engineering

Hi all,

you may have noticed we have a new cooperation going on. We're trying to benefit from each other's sites to improve both. The banner here is just a start, RCE is still busy arranging some stuff.

Greetz,
Steven

zac510
zac510

Welcome, RCE.

Great quality magazine for us tech heads :)

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Very cool, this integrates some of my interests. Here in Canada, most distributors of periodicals have been spotty with RCE. Sometimes it's been hard to find. And it definitely is on this gearhead's diet. Wonderful insights, wonderful articles covering a lot of cool subjects. It looks like a certain magazine will find it's way onto my subscription list. :wink:

Tom

Mine too I think, well done guys and congratulations to Racecar Engineer, you've just helped one of the best F1 forums on the net.

Hope we can get some more comments from real F1 insiders soon.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

ss_collins
ss_collins

Cheers for the comments guys - to be honest in the last two years we have been a bit weak on F1 content but thats rapidly changing - we already have a stockpile of F1 content but theres a whole lot more to come.

Our end is a little slow as the RCE web team are really overworked at the moment but there will be F1T subs offers and maybe a free sampler coming up.

You will also see the F1T logo popping up in the mag often too.

And of course you should all subscribe!

Ted68

ss_collins wrote: there will be F1T subs offers and maybe a free sampler coming up.
Count me in for a subscription, too. It's virtually undistributed here.

Ciro Pabón

Thanks, Tomba. I already took my maniatic point of view about track desing to that poor forum :lol:. Nice editorials, by the way. From union you get strength (how do you say "La unión hace la fuerza" in english?).
Ciro

Tom

I think the saying would be 'together we stand' Ciro
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

m3_lover

DaveKillens wrote:Very cool, this integrates some of my interests. Here in Canada, most distributors of periodicals have been spotty with RCE. Sometimes it's been hard to find. And it definitely is on this gearhead's diet. Wonderful insights, wonderful articles covering a lot of cool subjects. It looks like a certain magazine will find it's way onto my subscription list. :wink:
Try Chapters Dave... I know for a fact they have RaceCar, RaceTech, Autosport, Evo and Car in there car magazine section... just try to help you out : )
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

ginsu
ginsu

As a mech. engr student in America i treasure my moments with a new RaceCar Engineering, so i'm very ecstatic about this. :)
I love to love Senna.

ss_collins
ss_collins

if you are a student there is already a 40% discount rate

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

ss_collins wrote:if you are a student there is already a 40% discount rate
I'm an aeronautical engineering student and have been a subscriber for 2 years now...and no one mentioned anything about a discount! :roll:

Scuderia_Russ

Monstrobolaxa wrote:
ss_collins wrote:if you are a student there is already a 40% discount rate
I'm an aeronautical engineering student and have been a subscriber for 2 years now...and no one mentioned anything about a discount! :roll:
First I've heard of it too. :cry:
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

f1.redbaron

Yeah, every Chapters I've gone to had a copy...the problem is that sometimes they are outdated...seriously outdated!

ss_collins
ss_collins

Borders / Barnes and Noble - would be my first port of call

Yup student discount started a year ago - there is a slightly different form for it which I can send to you.

That said if you are in the USA I found that there is a better offer on our website. Not sure about the EU - think the student rate is still the best.