Racecar Engineering

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
ss_collins
ss_collins

Those who are awaiting the F1T/RCE subs offer may want to look here

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=422

This is by far the cheapest way to subscribe - and you get a load of shopping with it - unfortunatley I think is only a UK offer

ss_collins
ss_collins

FINALLY the subs offer!!!

This subs offer was meant for 'close friends of the magazine' in other words F1 tech directors, people we know personally etc... but its now extended to F1T members - its the absolute cheapest rate there is - I don't know how long they will be available for - but if I were you Id get a multi year sub as its vastly cheaper.

1 year subs prices

UK - £30
EU - 60 euro
Rest of world from £45...

For these prices - http://www.racecar-engineering.com/ircan

cheapest USA price is $70.99 - from the link at the bottom of the http://www.racecar-engineering.com homepage.

vyselegend

suscribed 8)

I admit it's attractive price, given the quality of the mag and the fact it's shipped from UK.
Here a lot of mags of lesser quality costs the same...

Just one thing, you say it's an offer for F1T members, which sounds nice, but what prevent anyone googleing "Racecar Engineering" to land on this very page, click the link and benefit the subscription?
Not that I really care, I guess I just wanted to feel like a privileged person. :)

ss_collins
ss_collins

I'm pretty sure you won't find that page via google, we came up with some special subs rates for friends of the mag... but if you know the code anyone can access it - if you know the code.

Hope you enjoy the mag

deluge
deluge

I subscribed for the digital magazine3 months ago. It works well. Deliveries of hard copies to my US address are slow, and I'm a little impatient.

So, I get these on the release date. I don't know if this offer applies to digital editions.
If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

mahesh248
mahesh248

guess m buying it also

ss_collins
ss_collins

Actually the digital edition will on occassion slip out before its meant to. For example the August issue which is due out in the next couple of days popped out on Zinio last week! oops!

Personally I can't abide reading things on screen so its mags for me.

Tifoso

I'll be suscribed in a couple of days, as is a magazine which people have recommended me. And also, if it "works" with this site, it has to be good :lol: