Thx to all of you!

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Principessa

Thx to all of you!

Hi everybody,

The site has been overwhelmed with visitors the last week and especially the last days (over 15000 visitors a day). I believe that this is partly because of all our work on the site and the news, but I also would like to thank all of you, our visitors and forum members, and especially the ones that are here for a while already! You guys are the reason why we keep doing this and we're very happy that you all seem to like what we do as well as you all keep coming back!

Thanks for all the trust and support!!

Kind regards,
Principessa

manchild
manchild

I knew F1 world would blossom again once Schuey retires :lol:

Just kidding, just kidding!

I was stunned by yesterday's figure too over 16.000 visitors and now again!
Excellent job Principessa and Tomba. Big ones are scratching their heads (if they knew that team of two people gets such results I bet many people on profitable F1 sites would get sacked). :wink:

Well done!

Ciro Pabón

Thank you, Principessa. You're very gracious to attribute your success to anything but hard work. Congratulations and prepare yourself for the 20.000 visitors per day mark, once the season starts.
Ciro

Steven
Owner

Hehe I was surprised too with such sudden increase in visitors. In 7 days we went from 4500 daily to now 19000 8)

I would be nice to have more people here, as obviously we're doing a pretty good job on informing you, can hardly post the news any faster, although I must admit some articles need some updates (my error).

Anyway, as usual I'm busy preparing this site for more. If any of you would like to help, you can:
- Any information, scans, textual additions to the cars of teams database, email us!
- Second, just like Miqi23, if you have written an article yourself about something related to F1, let me know, and we'll put it online for you.

zac510
zac510

Nice work T and P ;)

Tom

Are you really surprised? F1.com doesn't put half the work ito its site as you two do into this one, you must realise by now that we're not just flattering you when we say this is the best F1 site in the world! I've been here for a year and I haven't found a more informative site, friendlier forum or cooler avatars anywhere, I only looked at this site in the first place because I was looking for F1 aero info and this is the only place it could be found. If the others new that a couple of Belgian students were running this show so as well as you guys they might very well throw in their keyboards and take up emu farming.

Not only that but these students are getting interveiws with actual F1 drivers, grand prix winners too! We have people here who were, just last week, talking to head designers at Toyota about their latest creation! We've got some of the best image editors anywhere to be found, surely just awaiting a call from some team to design their new livery or CDG wings.

You guys deserve those 15000 hits a day, don't thank us, thank you.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Sawtooth-spike

222 people on the Forum right now!!!

You guys do such a great job on this site. Its always my first stop for F1 info. There is alot other so called f1 site could learn off you!!!

Bravo!!!

Thanks for all your hard work!
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

tomislavp4

=D> =D> =D> =D>
How many does f1.com have? 1900 :lol:

johny

that's a symptom of how things are working here, this site grows everyday and hooks everyone that really wants to learn. Also this site keeps on evolving, with that wonderfull database with all cars/teams ever, fresh news and quality additions like dev blog. But above that things it's the most important one, the great community we have and one of the clues of that advance.

so we must say thanks principessa and thanks tomba keep on :D

m3_lover

I have seen alot of other forums using stuff from F1technical. Kudos for a job well done.. and greatly deserved :)
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

johny

i sometimes use it in spanish forums but always quoting f1technical.net

ketanpaul

Well done guys, 15000 visitors is huge and I think you could easily hit upwards of 20000 once the season starts. Best of luck and keep up the excellent work !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

Well done you two! We all appreciate your efforts in the running of the site. It's nice to be part of it.

manchild
manchild

20.000 on Wednesday! \:D/

G-Rock
G-Rock

While I wish you the best of luck in exceeding 20000, the reality is that the FIA imposed limit for 07 is 19000 I believe. :roll:
Keep up the good work!
--------------------------------------------------------