f1technical ratings/stats/tracing

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.

Steven
Owner

I think we're doing pretty good, but it's a bit unfair to compare us with sites that publish magazines or have people writing about all motorsports.

Btw, here's a statistic of the number of subscribers for the news RSS feed of F1technical:

Anyway, lots of updates are coming in a while!! I won't reveal too much for now though. Any tips to reach more people or to improve this place in general are ALWAYS welcome (in this thread).

manchild

Well, F1 live is multi language site so it obviously has more visitors than any single language site.

If you look closely you can see than on certain occasions F1T had MORE visitors than profitable sites with whole teams and lots of money behind them. That's why I've posted that.
:wink:
Last edited by manchild on 07 May 2007, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

Principessa

We're also a real F1-site as the other sites also report on Moto GP, WTCC, Champ Car, etc...
I think we're doing pretty well and I want to thank all of you for that! :wink:

Carlos

Such a high rating in competition to corporate sites is quite a compliment to F1technical - our hosts Tomba, Principessa and contributors. Good to see our high rank. Congratulations!

modbaraban

Tomba wrote:Anyway, lots of updates are coming in a while!! I won't reveal too much for now though. Any tips to reach more people or to improve this place in general are ALWAYS welcome (in this thread).
I think more pictures would be very good. Especially for the development blog section which should be the holy cow of this site! Also filling the blank spots in ALL CARS EVER would be much appreciated. I think the team should concentrate on things that make this place so special :wink:

thanks for the great job!

PS: malfunctioning issue should be dealt with :idea:

Principessa

modbaraban wrote:Also filling the blank spots in ALL CARS EVER would be much appreciated. I think the team should concentrate on things that make this place so special :wink:

PS: malfunctioning issue should be dealed with :idea:
Tomba is working on the blank spots in all cars ever, but he's also working hard to program new things for the site and of course we need to get out once and a while as well...but he's working on it.

As for the malfunction issue...we're looking into possibilities for a new server. :wink:

DaveKillens

Tomba, Princelessa, and those many anonymous contributors should be very proud of your accomplishments. For what is fundamentally an enthusiast's site F1T just blows me away.
And such nice people too.....
Congratulations guys.... darn well done.

forzasab

Yeah i must say that other than the official F1 site this is the one that i trust most, reading the headlines and then having some of them backed up with comprehensive investigations in the forums is a great way to feed my passion!

p.s. I haven't seen any "engineers guide to setting up a car" stories as of late is this something that there not doing anymore?
Find the line, the speed will come.

ketanpaul

I love this site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: its the best, and Tomba and Principessa are the 'best f1 site care-takers' ever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ds.raikkonen

'Hopelessly addicted' is the word....fantastic F1 lovers' hub..i almost laugh when i remember how i bumped into f1technical.net...searching for an image :!:
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC