New wallpapers

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

New wallpapers

Hi all,

new wallpapers for 2007 are available at:
http://www.f1technical.net/pr/wallpapers.php

What do you think of them? Which ones would you like to be added in the coming weeks?

modbaraban

Re: New wallpapers

Tomba wrote:Hi all,

new wallpapers for 2007 are available at:
http://www.f1technical.net/pr/wallpapers.php

What do you think of them? Which ones would you like to be added in the coming weeks?
I already put the Ferrari one on my desktop. I never was a Ferrari fan, but the shot is just gorgeous! I suggest making more of this kind with high-res close up pictures of stuff like grills and other sexy parts of F1 cars :D

Also I suggest making ones for every month with a small calendar somewhere in the top corner. That would be useful for my PC at work :lol:

anyway thanx

allan

i agree..
that pic is AMAZING!
i'd like some pit babes pics if u don't mind Tomba :D

Steven
Owner

I'll see what I can do ;)

manchild

allan wrote:i agree..
that pic is AMAZING!
i'd like some pit babes pics if u don't mind Tomba :D
Without "engine cover" if possible :oops:

tomislavp4

Without "engine cover" if possible :oops:

Nice one man 8)

modbaraban

With closer view of "mass dampers" :lol:

astsmtl

Tomba wrote: What do you think of them? Which ones would you like to be added in the coming weeks?
McLaren Mercedes please! :)

Ted68

Yep, the close up pics are best. I had the '06 Honda as my background for a long while. What about some great cars from the past? Lotus 79, Brabham BT49, Ferrari 312 etcetera??
Heaven: Where the cooks are French, the police are British, the lovers are Greek, the mechanics are German, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell: Where the cooks are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, the mechanics are French, and it is all organized by the Greeks.

Steven
Owner

astsmtl wrote:
Tomba wrote: What do you think of them? Which ones would you like to be added in the coming weeks?
That very McLaren team does not provide us high resolution pictures. :(

manchild

Technical site would require technical pics of pitbabes

So, forget Playboyish kind of wallpapers and get ready for CAD & CFD pitbabes :mrgreen:

modbaraban

Tomba wrote:
astsmtl wrote:
That very McLaren team does not provide us high resolution pictures. :(
this page may appear useful
http://www.gurneyflap.com/formule100's.html

manchild

modbaraban wrote:this page may appear useful
Finding high res pic is a piece of cake but finding one without copyright isn't. Tomba can't just take photo and add f1technical logo on it and publish it as his own.

onon

this is great, i love formula one photos, close ups, everything. great wallpapers. thanks a lot. looking forward to more.

modbaraban

@ admins
manchild wrote:
modbaraban wrote:this page may appear useful
Finding high res pic is a piece of cake but finding one without copyright isn't. Tomba can't just take photo and add f1technical logo on it and publish it as his own.
Here you can find my photos from Kyiv motorshow (3 pages) taking place on May 19th. Click on the thumbs to enlarge. All the pictures (around 50) are resized to 800x600.

Among the photos you'll find BAR 007 in Honda 2007 livery. Honda claimed it's RA107 but hey... you can't fool me with that :)

(I must have looked suspicious ducking around the car with a camera :) )

I realize that the car is kinda old but if you find anything useful, feel free to ask me for a high-res (28**x**** something) versions of selected photos.

PS: don't mind my exhausted face... it was hot as hell there and I was sweating like a whore :lol: