I'm an Egyptian Guy , want to inforce the relationships

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
mostovoi89

I'm an Egyptian Guy , want to inforce the relationships

Hi all , How do you do ?

I'm Honored to be here with all of you at f1technical forums .
and i want to inforce the relationships between star times forums and f1technical forums , as i want to share opinions and gain more knowledge and experience , and share information espicially in formula 1 and all of the technical sports .

hope to tell me a positive reply , and i will be the messenger between f1technical forums and star times forum .
as it will be a great thing to do .

Bist Wishes .
Mostovoi89

zac510

Hi, I am Australian guy. Our relationships are very much inforced already and there is no more room for further inforcement.

Good Day.

mostovoi89

hello Mr . Zac ... i'm glad to know you , and i hope you to tell me more about your self , personality and hobbies .

Stay in Touch
Mostovoi89

miqi23

What is a Star times forum anyway?

mx_tifoso

mostovoi89 wrote:hello Mr . Zac ... i'm glad to know you , and i hope you to tell me more about your self , personality and hobbies .

Stay in Touch
You sound very creepy.

It appears you are looking for more of a MySpace type of place. F1Tech not the place for you if that is the case. This is not a social site where you come to meet people and creat "amazing friendships and relationships".
You come here to discuss the obvious.

Would you mind giving us a link to your so-called forum. I have looked for it but was not able to find it.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

mostovoi89

hey guys ,i've not come for just making friendships .
the real reason which i have come for , is to be the messenger between to
forums , our " star times forums " is num 1 in whole the middle east .
and i aim to exchange experience between we and you throw me
and i hope you to agree .

this is my goal , to exchange the experience in formula 1 , as we have a lot of members who adore formula 1 and have a great amount of formula1 information and know alot about formula1 history .

the forum link is : http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?mode=f&f=68
Mostovoi89

DaveKillens

Hello mostovoi89, welcome to THE forum. I too am curious what you intend concerning affiliation between F1T and your "star times forum". If there is to be any official connection between these forums, it has to be governed and approved by our moderators, who at this moment are absent.
But you are very welcome to contribute to the forums, another perspective is always appreciated. I am curious about what the fans in star think of this wonderful, competitive fight for the title, it is very exciting and entertaining.

mostovoi89

Hello Mr . Dave ... Thank you for your serious reply ...

in fact , i intend to make official connection between the forums , and i hope your moderators can be here with us to discuss the subject .

and for sure , i would be happy to be here with you and share opinions about the latest formula 1 events & Grand prix .

and after just two days , i will put a new topic , contains the opinions of the members of star times forums about this year's championship and title's battle .

Thank you very mush dear friend .
Best Wishes .
Mostovoi89

zac510

This thread will be mush when P gets back :D

manchild

I'm having a little trouble understanding intentions of mostovoi89.

There is at least one f1 forum per each country in the world (dozens in some countries + international ones). Now if someone would start a thread on f1t about what people on some other forum think that would cause terrible spam because we'd have tens if not hundreds of topic.

Anyone who obeys forum rules can become and member and post, share thoughts etc. but bonding f1t forum with some other forum seams illogical and purposeless (apart from that other forum owners). Reminds of garage owner wanting to merge with General Motors and take 50% of the shares of new corporation.

mostovoi89

Guys , We are a very huge formula 1 forum , and we don't want to take any of your topics or news , because we always have the latest news from its resource , as we have a great staff of members included translators , experts , news reporters and also the commentator of Al-Jazeera Sport channel .

we " as i said before ' are number 1 in the middle east as a formula 1 forum , but our forum is only in arabic , but for sure , we have a lot members that can speak english , french and even turkish .

so my hope is to have a great relationship between we and you , that's my aim , and exchange experience and gain more knowledge .

i hope you to understand that , and if you want to make relationships with us , that's up to you .

thank you all
Mostovoi89

modbaraban

zac510 wrote:Hi, I am Australian guy. Our relationships are very much inforced already and there is no more room for further inforcement.

Good Day.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

D
D

manchild wrote:I'm having a little trouble understanding intentions of mostovoi89.

There is at least one f1 forum per each country in the world (dozens in some countries + international ones). Now if someone would start a thread on f1t about what people on some other forum think that would cause terrible spam because we'd have tens if not hundreds of topic.
I'd have to agree with manchild as well. Sorry if you were expecting a warmer sort of welcome buddy but it just doesn't add up in my opinion. You're more than welcome to join up and leave your views & opinions like the rest of us without having to build "global relationships" and etcetc...

On another note, I'm sure some of you would have read this already but I found this so amusing I had to share it.

http://www.autosport.com/news/grapevine.php/id/61229

Nelson don't look too amused in that classroom. Wahahaha~
Thank you for reading.

mep

We don't have any purpose of this relationship because your
forum is written in arabic and we simply can't read it.

Thats the end of the story.

By the way this is a TECHNICAL forum, this means we mainly whant
to speak about technical thinks so don't spoil it by posting to much non topic crap or useles discusions.

mx_tifoso

Mostovoi89, why can't you understand that the majority of us here at F1Technical do not look forward to a unified connection between your "#1 Forum in the Middle East" and ours. You are free to post all you want, but please keep it relevant and respectful.

Our forum moderators, which are Tomba and Principessa, will be back shortly, Thursday I believe. Please talk to them regarding your wishes to form a relationship between the two forums. Although I pretty much know what they will think and say to you regarding your petition 8) .

Altough I do not understand your assertive behavior towards your relationship forming goals. You seem to pushy for many of our tastes.

We would be very pleased if you respected our point of view, that being that we are not seeing the rewards for having the two forums closer in unification.

By the way, please do not bother starting a new thread containing the opinions of your "star times forum". It is not necessary at all. (All of) You have the ability to post like everyone else, in the respective threads available. Always remember, the main point of this forum is to discuss the technical aspects of Formula 1.

Than you very mush as well. I hope you have understood our feelings and comments.

- mx_tifosi
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.