I'm an Egyptian Guy , want to inforce the relationships

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
modbaraban
modbaraban

Folks, let's not repeat the same (hopefully clear) things over and over again in various manners (and moods) thus turning this small misunderstanding into something noticeble. :wink:

1. The guy knows what 'the forum' word means
2. Can read the rules
3. Welcome mostovoi89
Last edited by modbaraban on 01 Aug 2007, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.

Scuderia_Russ

mep wrote:By the way this is a TECHNICAL forum, this means we mainly whant
to speak about technical thinks so don't spoil it by posting to much non topic crap or useles discusions.
:lol: Don't hold back mate, speak your mind.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Tom

Guys, honestly, I don't think we've delivered a very good welcome, in fact it took 5 posts before Dave kindly gave the usual friendly hello.

Anyway mostovoi89, welcome to our forum, as you can probably see we have members here from all around the globe, although admittedly not so many from your continent (I don't see why not, was Jody Scheckter not South African? and of course one of the greatest minds the F1 world has ever seen was also from that continent in the form of Gordon Murray and the famous Tripoli race was in Libya, which borders Egypt itself) so you are all welcome to come and post on our forum, in whatever language you feel like using, although we may not be able to debate it.

I don't fully understand your offer, or anything from your forum for that matter, but there is no reason the two cannot share members, assuming each can understand what is said on the respective forum.

I must apologise for the cold welcome you recieved which is unusual and dissapointing for this group and I can only hope it won't reflect badly on F1technical itself. We've always said its the best F1 site by miles, or Km if you preffer, and your timing was unlucky as this has been the first break for our moderators in as long as I've been here.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

zac510
zac510

I thought he was a spammer out to advertise his own board. In fact he still hasn't proved that he's not.

dumrick
dumrick

Tom wrote:as you can probably see we have members here from all around the globe, although admittedly not so many from your continent (I don't see why not, was Jody Scheckter not South African? and of course one of the greatest minds the F1 world has ever seen was also from that continent in the form of Gordon Murray
... and Rory Byrne! Although he may not be such a "personality" like Murray, he deserves, at least, the same recognition!

This was a message from my automatic "don't forget Rory Byrne, I'm his fan" brain system... :D
His work will be ever reminded through my F1T avatars (even if no Ferrari will be there displayed).

And welcome, mostovoi, to this forum.

mostovoi89
mostovoi89

Thank you Very Much Dear Friends , I have understood your point of view
and i respevt it so much .

and if you please , i will always discuss with you about the latest formula 1 news & events , and write some posts and topics .

thank you all our dear friends .
Best Wishes .
Mostovoi89

Carlos
Carlos

Yes ... Welcome to the F1T Forum mostovoi89. I look forward to the indepth and insightful perspectives of your future posts on Formula 1. Already your posts have sparked widespread interest.

Although a little off topic; as Rory Byrne is not an Egyptian but South African. I agree with dumrick that his engineering contribution to F1 is stellar. Here is wikipedia's article on his career and some of the cars he designed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rory_Byrne

Ciro Pabón

Funny thread. Can I give you some advice, Mr. Mostovoi? Do as you wish. Or, better yet, do as you can. Welcome and do as some people here does: don't pay attention to anybody (principessa and tomba excepted): they will discuss with you over nothing forever, that's the best part. :) You'll find this is a lightly moderated forum, as long as nobody gets aggresive.

BTW, what's your forum discussing right now? Stepney and his saga? Alonso and Hamilton forced mutism? How competed is the championship? The fact that this is a non-muslim championship? :roll: Erm... maybe I shouldn't say that, but there is a lot of tracks in Middle East and zero drivers, at least that I know: please refute me or comment as you wish.

I am a curious guy, so I'll ask a few questions, if you're so kind (some are just to lighten the thread: I'm not precisely the most serious guy in this forum, believe me: no offense intended; apologies offered in advance if some questions are "on the edge") :

Who are the great Egyptian drivers? What does people in Egypt think about the champagne and Bahrain? Can you post pit-babes in your forum? How do you say in Egyptian the three main phrases a traveler must know? (these are: "I am hungry", "I need a beer" and "I love you", or at least they say so in my corner of the world). :) Why Mostovoi? Isn't that a football player's name? What kind of races do you have in Middle East? Are there (I imagine) "native" series? Which ones have the most followers?

And the most important question any newcomer has to answer (for me... ;)): do you have a nice list of tracks in Egypt? (coordinates desired, but not necessary).

Sincerely, this year's chitchat is a little boring, the races are not. I see a lot of promise in your possible future comments, at least from a third world perspective (mine). So, welcome and I hope you stay.
Ciro

Belatti
Belatti

clap clap clap (applause) to Carlos, Ciro and Tom.
That´s what was needed to be done... 8)

Some of the other guys... well... my humble suggestion is to try to disimule (is that word correct???) the "Kill the terrorist" paranoia :wink:

Mostovoi, I really don´t know much about your country (except for ancient history, something that is oftenly shown in the discovery channel... :D )
but I enjoyed with Egypt 3rd place in Argentina 2001 sub-20 FIFA world cup, all the Tifosis from here had Egypt as 2nd team choice (1st, obviously was Argentina)

WELCOME
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

A bit late into the "welcoming party" wouldn't you say Belatti :?:

Plus, we haven't heard of him in almost a month now, like many new registered members. He was full of hot air since the beginning.
Sad but true.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.