What to do when a problem occurs

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

What to do when a problem occurs

Hi all,

apparently there had been problems yesterday when trying to post on this forum. Unfortunately I didn't know for half the day.

Therefore I would like to call up to all of you, when you see any problem on the site, even stuff you think are a problem but about which you are not sure, please email me directly or do so with the feedback form.

Thank you,
Steven

mx_tifoso

I was going to contact you when I saw all the problems when posting, but I thought that most people had already done it before me. And I didn't want to add to the long list of "complaints" you most likely already had on your hands.

I probably should have contacted you about the problem. Sorry.
But then again us not contacting you probably made your weekend a bit more relaxing and calm. Hope you two had a great weekend by the way.

Although I personally did not have any problems when I posted. I only saw other members' problems, which were quite a few!
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Principessa

Our best weekend still needs to come as Francorchamps is approaching!

If there are any problems, don't hesitate to contact us! We don't mind that we get a lot of messages about the same problem, as long as we're aware that there is one :wink: !

mx_tifoso

Principessa wrote:Our best weekend still needs to come as Francorchamps is approaching!

If there are any problems, don't hesitate to contact us! We don't mind that we get a lot of messages about the same problem, as long as we're aware that there is one :wink: !
You two are so lucky if you are going to Spa! I envy you guys over in Europe so much!

Well, now I know to contact you guys even if other members have already done so. It definately doesn't hurt to do so.
And it seemed that the problems weren't too bad, just a few cases and the degree of "badness" was pretty low.

It all turned out OK and you two had the opportunity to make the most out of your weekend, it's alright to leave F1T unattended for a little while sometimes. We'll understand. Everyone needs a break every now and then.

At least you have understood what caused the problem, right? :shock:
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

manchild

I saw Tomba's gtalk status icon set to busy so I thought he was aware of the problem and dealing with it. I also thought that the problem is serious so I didn't want to disturb him and I didn't tell him about the problem until 11 PM or so :oops:

Sometimes it is useful to be annoying but unfortunately I wasn't this time :)