Ferrari Practice

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
rngwenya
rngwenya

Ferrari Practice

Looking at the contrsting times frome Practice 1 to 2, it may be observed that all teams improved their times from their morning sessions by at least 1.5 seconds with the exception of Ferrari. This may point towards the bridgestone tyres, but if one looks at the times set by Minardi and Jordan it can be clearly observed that they too improved their morning session times and so blame cannot be passed onto bridgestone or the high temperatures. Are Ferrari sand-bagging ahead of the race and qualifying sessions?

marcush.
marcush.

plus ,don´t forget felipe massa in the 2003 ferrari faster than Barrichello....
well..that very much looks like sandbagging....don´t worry .

rumpelstulskin
rumpelstulskin

what was BAR's problem... sato and davidson did only a few laps in second qualy?

Steven
Owner

Jenson Button:
"We were able to complete our planned programme with my car, but I've struggled with to get a good balance. There is more to come from the car, we just have a lot of work to do in order to find it. We'll be spending the evening examining the data and trying to get to grips with the problem ahead of tomorrow."

Takuma Sato:
"I had a problem with the brakes which compromised my running and I ended the day having completed only 10 laps, which is quite disappointing. ... Generally, a tough day."

Geoffrey Willis, Technical Director:
"... on Takuma's first run he damaged the nose and front wing when he spun under braking. On his subsequent run he had a problem with his brake pedal being held on by some debris which found its way into the cockpit. Jenson was able to complete his full programme..."