German GP 2008

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
MattF1
MattF1

Re: German Grand Prix 2008

the stig wrote:Here is my video edit of these weekend. Let me know what you think.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fy7lUfsKys[/youtube]
Nice video there.

shotzski

Nicely done stig! Breathtaking :D
AWESOME! I love how you edited out the radio call from Dennis to Kovalainen to let Hamilton pass.
Was there any? I didn't catch it. Only the voices of the commentators

the stig

I think he's talking about when you see Dennis press a button on the pitwall before you see hamilton pass. you don't hear anything, so it may be unrelated...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES

myurr
myurr

the stig wrote:I think he's talking about when you see Dennis press a button on the pitwall before you see hamilton pass. you don't hear anything, so it may be unrelated...
You mean the one labeled "Pit Wall"?

Conceptual
Conceptual

myurr wrote:
the stig wrote:I think he's talking about when you see Dennis press a button on the pitwall before you see hamilton pass. you don't hear anything, so it may be unrelated...
You mean the one labeled "Pit Wall"?
I caught the replay on Speed yesterday, and paid very close attention to that scene, and I must say that I couldn't make out the words on the button.

I just find it odd that the race director chose to show that sequence. I just took it as pointing out the call to let Hamilton pass.

Chris

Moanlower

Ron never denied he talked to Heikki when Lewis was right behind him. He also said he only told Heikki that Lewis was a second faster and that from then on it was up to them how they would play it out. Fine with me.
Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning.

WhiteBlue

sure. Heikki wants to keep the job next year.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

De Weberis
De Weberis

IMO, Common Sense should prevail over racing sportmanship in this case.
Lewis proved to be much faster than Heikki in this race and bear in mind Lewis crossed the finish line only 6 sec. ahead of Nelsinho.
Had Kubica and Massa showed some resistence to Lewis on his overtaking moves - DESPITE CONTESTING FOR THE WDC - maybe Piquet could have won his first race.

ben_watkins
ben_watkins

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/69522

Hamilton's engine cleared by FIA inspectors
BWP
Tripos Media Partners
#TriposMediaPartners

LewisHamilton
LewisHamilton

Great race from lewis, totally phenomanal