F1Technical on holiday

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Principessa

F1Technical on holiday

Hi all,

Tomba and me will leave on vacation from 25 July until 31 July. As you might have noticed, mx-tifosi is currently writing some news articles as well, so he will keep you up-to-date on the most important news of the day while we're away. Please don't expect as much news articles as I put online, he's a busy man and not everybody is as crazy as I am :lol: !

If you would find any abnormality with the site or so, please notify mx-tifosi. He has my mobile phone number and we'll see what we can do from our holiday location.

If you see any typo's or mistakes in the news articles, don't hesitate to contact him as well. Some of you are so nice to do this when I've made a typo/mistake in one of my news articles, so I'm sure you will do the same for mx-tifosi.

In the meantime, Ciro Pabon will keep an eye on the forum and moderate it. So if you would have any problems on the forum between 25 and 31 July, you can contact Ciro.

If you might have any other comments or questions for us, ask them now before we leave :wink: ! And on 1 August, I'll be back in action writing the news :wink: !

(Of course you can always PM us or email us and we will answer you as soon as we're back)

Belatti

Re: F1Technical on holiday

Enjoy vacation you two!

I will have to wait till August 9th to leave work behind and snowboard a little bit 8)

Now I´m biting my nails... the clock moves sooo slowly #-o
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

Ciro Pabón

Yeah, yeah. As my mother would say: "Fine, go, snowboard, check the beach. I'll do the laundry meanwhile. Do not worry about me..." =;
Ciro

mx_tifoso

Hi everyone,

As 'Principessa' mentioned, I will continue writing news for F1T while they are away, so that this place can be up to date. And I am a busy man, but I will do my best to fit in as much news writing time as possible.

And definately feel free to contact me if there are any problems with this site, or within my work. I won't take offense, but on the contrary I will be pleased to see that people are reading my work and contribute positively.

We all know that 'Tomba' and 'Principessa' deserve their vacations, since they are always extremely hard at work with F1T, along with their other personal and professional activities. Have a great time and enjoy yourselves as much as possible!

'mx_tifosi'
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Principessa

Thank you very much mx_tifosi! And Ciro... :lol: :lol: :lol: ! You crack me up!

We're going to Valencia so we will try to drive along the new circuit with a rented bicycle and take pictures to place on the website :wink: ! So you guys might enjoy a part of our journey as well.

modbaraban

Have some good time! laundry can wait :D

Principessa

Hi,

We're back since this night! I would like to thank the people who have helped us with the site while we were away...THANK YOU!!! :wink:

Principessa

Btw, Tomba and I went to watch the races on Sunday on the new street circuit at Valencia. I will write a news article about it and of course I will put pictures online for you guys at the forum. :wink:

DaveKillens

Nice to see you guys back, and I hope you truly enjoyed your holiday. Missed you guys.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

Steven
Owner

DaveKillens wrote:Nice to see you guys back, and I hope you truly enjoyed your holiday. Missed you guys.
Ah well, at least now you had the time to change your avatar :D The world famous mc avatars are starting to disappear (unfortunately).

Thanks for your support guys! We're now fully recharged and ready for something extra. Not sure how soon, but some improvements are on the way ;)

modbaraban

Tomba wrote:The world famous mc avatars are starting to disappear (unfortunately).
I'll try to keep mine (although modified) for as long as can w/o being bored to death :lol:

mx_tifoso

Good to have you guys back! Hopefully all the trolls can be warned off a bit now that you're back. They've been coming on quite strong as of late.

About mc's avatars, mine is still going strong! :twisted:

I feel nostalgic talking about mc...the good old days. I'm sure he's still visiting every once in a while though, he surely must.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Belatti

modbaraban wrote:
Tomba wrote:The world famous mc avatars are starting to disappear (unfortunately).
I'll try to keep mine (although modified) for as long as can w/o being bored to death :lol:
What a pity thats happening. I still have the two avatars he gave me: Fangio (the one I use) and Senna
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna