10.000 news articles!

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Principessa

10.000 news articles!

Hurray! The 10.000th news article is online on F1Technical! (http://www.f1technical.net/news/10000)

The 10.000th news story comes just months before the 10th birthday of F1Technical. The website has grown a lot over the last couple of years as now Tomba doesn't have to do all the work by himself.

We would like to thank all of you for your support and for the confidence you've placed in us. We hope that you will all keep visiting the site for the forum, technical articles, development blogs and of course...the daily news :wink:

Greetings,
Principessa

Moanlower

Re: 10.000 news articles!

Congratulations with this milestone Tomba and Principessa! :mrgreen: =D> You guys deserve full credit.
Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning.

DaveKillens

Wow, congratulations to all who contribute. Especially the primes, Tomba and Principessa. Quality people with a quality product.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

Carlos

Congratulations and may I thank you both for your efforts over the years, I look forward to article # 20,000. F1Technical is a beacon of excellence in motor sport journalism.

Belatti

Congrats guys!!!
I missed many of those 10.000 articles as I only came here last year, but you bet I´ll enjoy the next 10.000 ones Carlos is looking foward :lol:
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

shir0

Congratulations to F1Technical! =D>

I'm sure I did miss those 10,000 articles as I'm less than a month-old member here. Although I know I would never miss the next 10,000 more articles! :D
"Fortunately I've got a bag with dry ice in [my suit], which I put next to my balls, so at least they stay nice and cool!"- Sebastian Vettel, 2009 Malaysian GP Friday Practice.