Spoiler spam from f1technical.net

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
fizzer

Spoiler spam from f1technical.net

I'm appalled. I awake today, excited to watch the first F1 night race ever that I recorded earlier this morning. I log on to my computer, careful to to avoid any F1 sites or news. As I usually do in the morning, I check through my inbox.

Well, right there in the subject line of an advert email: Alonso wins first night GP, J-dampers explained

WHAT THE HELL GUYS? I like this site, but thats ridiculous. I've never even gotten spam from f1technical.net before, and now the very first one contains a spoiler mere hours after the finish of the GP. Have some consideration.

I don't know if I'll be visiting this site any more... I'm very disappointed.

Ian P.

Re: Suck It Up Princess

Maybe you should be getting up at 4:30 like the rest of us fans on the West Coast.
Can't wait for the last three races so I can sleep in, have lunch and a cold Fermented Malt Beverage (FMB) and watch the race....live.....WOW.
Getting up before 5:00 to watch the race isn't really so bad. By 7:30 you are up, breakfasted, and ready for the day. Half asleep, but ready none the less.

You may be disapointed but think how the Ferrari boys are doing....??

Any comments on that Adrial Sutil. Has he not learned by now that he should stop impeding Masa in the pit road.???
Personal motto... "Were it not for the bad.... I would have no luck at all."

Steven
Owner

Re: Spoiler spam from f1technical.net

Sorry mate,
no more gp results in the topic of future mails ;)

zac510

I got done by it too :(
No good turn goes unpunished.

fizzer

Tomba wrote:Sorry mate,
no more gp results in the topic of future mails ;)
Thank you! Sorry for the attitude in my original post, I'm cranky when I wake up ;) Even knowing the outcome, it was an entertaining GP to watch.

myurr

Re: Suck It Up Princess

Ian P. wrote:Any comments on that Adrial Sutil. Has he not learned by now that he should stop impeding Masa in the pit road.???
Frankly I think that whenever he even sees Massa he's better off just parking the car and waiting for him to go away.

alelanza

fizzer wrote:I'm appalled. I awake today, excited to watch the first F1 night race ever that I recorded earlier this morning. I log on to my computer, careful to to avoid any F1 sites or news. As I usually do in the morning, I check through my inbox.

Well, right there in the subject line of an advert email: Alonso wins first night GP, J-dampers explained

WHAT THE HELL GUYS? I like this site, but thats ridiculous. I've never even gotten spam from f1technical.net before, and now the very first one contains a spoiler mere hours after the finish of the GP. Have some consideration.

I don't know if I'll be visiting this site any more... I'm very disappointed.
+1, same here, glad to hear it won't happen again. It's fine to send out the email, just don't put it in the subject line, we know better than to read the body of the email ;)
Alejandro L.

timbo

I also received newsletters from F1.technical. Two in last few days. Well, this is strange as I never received anything since I registered.

Steven
Owner

timbo wrote:I also received newsletters from F1.technical. Two in last few days. Well, this is strange as I never received anything since I registered.
Actually, one after the 2 most recent GPs. The idea is to continue doing that.
We obviously hope you like it.

Note that currently it is not possible to unsubscribe as a forum member, although that will be in the future.

bar555

It was a nice surprise to me to receive a newsletter from F1.technical and i hope that this newsletter would not be the last one
[-o<

WELL DONE TOMBA , many thanks
Future is like walking into past......

Blog : http://formula1techandart.wordpress.com/
Twitter :http://twitter.com/bar555onF1