F1 fantasy league 2009?

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

F1 fantasy league 2009?

Hi all,

in regards to our fantasy league, I though it would be time to decide which way we are going. I think there are two options we can take into consideration:
- do it ourselves, and that would need one or two people who want to keep track of the subscriptions, calculate points and the publish them on this forum.
- We might also create a subleague on a manager site. Therefore, if any of you have know such a website with good rules that are not too far off of what we used to have, please reply here.

flynfrog

Re: F1 fantasy league 2009?

I like the idea of having our own. What if we made an excel spread sheet and program it so that one simply needs to enter the race results and it will calculate the scores. We could make the spread sheet available to everyone so you could keep score your self if some one was slow posting the results.

EKE
EKE

Re: F1 fantasy league 2009?

How about this one? http://fantasyf1game.net/
It hasn't been updated for 2009 yet so it is currently still showing last year's teams (Super Aguri and Honda are still showing), but it says that this will all be updated later in February, when teams can be entered.

You can enter the main league or a F1Technical mini-league could be created.

As in real life you get two drivers, one chassis and one engine. You have a budget (not announced for 2009 yet, but last year's was £90million). To give you and idea of how much the top components cost, last year Lewis was £40mil, Ferrari was £40mill and a Ferrari engine was £40mill.

I've seen some where you choose two drivers, two chassis and two engines, like this one), but that seems a little silly to me as a real team has only one chassis design and one engine design.
If its too loud, you're too old