Some summer updates...

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Some summer updates...

All,

I have developed some minor updates recently which have just come into play. I hope you find them useful:

- Added coupling between threads and cars from the f1 database.
eg. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6281 which is the Renault R29 thread
- The sharing links under each article and news have been changed and now include a twitter shortcut. Happy tweeting!
- The development blog now has a "report new car update" on the right. Please use it to report any updates you notice so that I can quickly put an update online.
- Under the recent topics list on the main page there is now a link to an extensive list of active topics (upon request)
- Some things I might have forgotten ;)

As usual, suggestions for new things or problem reports absolutely welcome!

Dmitry_black
Dmitry_black

Re: Some summer updates...

Tomba wrote:All,
- The development blog now has a "report new car update" on the right. Please use it to report any updates you notice so that I can quickly put an update online.
But it doesn't work, link is wrong

Code: Select all

http://f1technical8/pr/feedback.php?url=%2Fdevelopment%2F&text=Car%3A%3Cbr%2F%3EChanged+part%3A%3Cbr%2F%3EImage%3A%3Cbr%2F%3EComment%3A&subject=4

Steven
Owner

Dmitry_black wrote:
Tomba wrote:All,
But it doesn't work, link is wrong

Code: Select all

http://f1technical8/pr/feedback.php?url=%2Fdevelopment%2F&text=Car%3A%3Cbr%2F%3EChanged+part%3A%3Cbr%2F%3EImage%3A%3Cbr%2F%3EComment%3A&subject=4
Yep thanks, it should be ok now ;)

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

The 'More:' links in the news bar on top of a thread is really cool. The feature is most helpful in the GP threads.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Tomba wrote:- Under the recent topics list on the main page there is now a link to an extensive list of active topics (upon request)
Everyone, please make use of this! :wink:

ESPImperium
ESPImperium

In the news section have a feild at the bottom of the page with who it was added by and who it has been last edited by.

And if you can, grant me the privelages to add press realeases from the teams/FIA/FOTA/Bridgstone that i see havnt been added yet to the site.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

You can find the publishing information on the side bar to the right of the articles; author, time, date, etc.

And you'll have to talk to Tomba about those admin rights...

But for the mean time you and anybody else can contribute news. Their is a link at the bottom of the page, or simply PM either one of the three with whatever you feel needs to be added.