Rolling out 2010 site updates

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Rolling out 2010 site updates

Hi guys,

as usual the winter time is often a moment for site updates, so we just put out an update to the forum. More is coming, but obviously we have to start with the bones to add features afterwards ;)

One of the additions is the possibility to report PM's to moderators, so I hope this way we can fight some PM spam.

ESPImperium

Re: Rolling out 2010 site updates

Thansk for the heads up.

Can i suggest one change for the 2010 site. Area i have circiled, can you put a link to the general chat section of the board.

Steven
Owner

ESPImperium wrote:Thansk for the heads up.

Can i suggest one change for the 2010 site. Area i have circiled, can you put a link to the general chat section of the board.
"Formula One" links to the general chat forum.

ESPImperium

Never once did i try that one, maybe one of my dumber moments was that one!!

Mystery Steve

As of right now, when I click on the "View Active Topics" link at the board index page it shows no results. Does this have something to do with the updating process, or is something else wrong?

Giblet

I am getting the same screen that asks the history period I want, then doesn't work.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

mx_tifoso

Mystery Steve wrote:As of right now, when I click on the "View Active Topics" link at the board index page it shows no results. Does this have something to do with the updating process, or is something else wrong?
Same here. Gremlins always come along with the updates, it's an unstoppable force of nature.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Mystery Steve

mx_tifosi wrote:
Mystery Steve wrote:As of right now, when I click on the "View Active Topics" link at the board index page it shows no results. Does this have something to do with the updating process, or is something else wrong?
Same here. Gremlins always come along with the updates, it's an unstoppable force of nature.
Absolutely, I understand that. I just wanted to check to make sure it's not me... but it looks like I'm not the only one. I'm sure the moderators will get it sorted out.

Steven
Owner

Fixed!

Mystery Steve

Sweet... Thanks Tomba :)