how about the gallery?

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
alancianese

how about the gallery?

hey can we get more pics from some of the recent races? your guys only got stuff up to monaco. i dont mean to be a dick. i just really enjoy the pics you guys have. i enjoy theyre quality. i understand the gallery might not be on the top of the prio list so i understand.

Steven
Owner

Re: how about the gallery?

I'm actually glad you bring this up, so I have a reason to explain now ;)

First of, sorry for the lack of pictures, obviously... there's really no excuse and we'll try to improve on that shortly!

The problem with our current gallery though is the system in general. It is pretty tiresome to put pictures online, and frankly I also believe it's not very fast to view them.

We'll have to do with what we have now, but I expect a new gallery system/layout to be ready by the end of this year. It depends on how the developers for it progress before I can start integrating it into f1t.

Therefore (and sorry for the hijack), I'd like to know if there are suggestions about gallery layout or functionality. Since we are going to do an upgrade, we might as well do it good!

WhiteBlue

Re: how about the gallery?

If you want to see how images can be conveniently uploaded I recommend to have a look at the Imageshack uploader 2.2.0. You can upload big volumes of pictures in batches and you are offered different code options to link to it. This is very easy to use.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)